View Single Post in: Sim Expressions & Emotions (v1)

Top Secret Researcher
#381 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 4:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaraRawks
OMG I think I would have to "Kill" that sim off because I was too creeped out, or really enjoy the new "evilness' added to the game just have him going through town trolling.

I perhaps owe everyone an explanation for Sprog the evil baby: Sprog is almost certainly the way he is due to being the offspring of two other evil sims with a tendency towards hilariously creepy expressions.

First, meet Sprog's dad, Larry Scumthorpe:

Larry Scumthorpe was designed almost immediately after I first got the game as a comically dysfunctional joke character who hangs around with the Alto family and is the ultimate sleazy politician. Here he is looking particularly dastardly for some reason.

After shooting his first wife (via a particularly nasty use of desecrate's Weapons System) he married a blatant gold digger named Kathryn Trollope, who is less than half his age and also worryingly prone to this sort of thing:

Soon after this unholy union of awful, awful people, Sprog was born. His initial traits were Evil and Insane, and I also added the hidden Pyromaniac trait in there for additional nightmare material. You've seen the results of that a few posts up.

Having explained all that, here are a couple more classic Sprog expressions:

ONCE I LEARN TO WALK, YOU'RE ALL DEAD

FOR I AM BABY, DEVOURER OF WORLDS