Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 8:38 PM
Default Object recolor, s4pe failure?
hi! Hope this is the write forum topic. I'm recoloring some things (for personal use) and have stumble across some packages that can't be opened in s4pe.

Here is this bed for example: HERE

Here's the error in s4pe (latest 0.3a)

Code:
Could not open package:
C:\Users\Laura Peralta\Downloads\DoubleBed-KaelanBedroom-sim_man123.package
Front-end Distribution: 14-0920-48
Library Distribution: 14-1116-502
== START ==
Source: s4pi.Package
Assembly: s4pi.Package, Version=1411.16.504.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Expected minor version '1'.  Found '0'.
   en s4pi.Package.Package.CheckHeader()

en s4pi.Package.Package..ctor(Int32 requestedVersion, Stream s)

en s4pi.Package.Package.OpenPackage(Int32 APIversion, String packagePath, Boolean readwrite)

en S4PIDemoFE.MainForm.MainForm_PackageFilenameChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
-----
== END ==

Do you guys happen to know why is this?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 1:43 PM
nothing? is it only just me that can't open this particular package? it's a known issue?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 2:12 PM
I believe I have seen @Snaitf comment somewhere about the package format that TSRW is using ..

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
I believe I have seen @Snaitf comment somewhere about the package format that TSRW is using ..

i find it a bit weird that everything i've tried to recolor didn't caused any error.. but this bed those.. i would not be surprised if the program had something to make incompatible other programs... but maybe it's just me XD
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 7:14 PM
The earliest packages workshop made were unintentionally (I think) made with the wrong minor version. This seems to have been corrected a while ago.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
The earliest packages workshop made were unintentionally (I think) made with the wrong minor version. This seems to have been corrected a while ago.

thanks! though i've had the same issue with a single item cc that was released this past days (a day or two ago).. so mayb the program isn't fully... stable? that's my guess.. but then again.. thanks for anwering .
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 12:51 PM
Is anyone aware of how to merge files whilst dealing with this error?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#8 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 4:42 PM
Are you sure you are still getting the *same* error? Just asking because the original post here is from November ..

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.