Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 1:08 AM
Default Existing (and new) CC Appearing ingame but not in CAS
I know other people have been having a similar issue and it's been down to their resource.cfg files being set up incorrectly.

My issue is that CC I previously had in the game is no longer showing up in CAS, and a lot of newer CAS content isn't appearing either. I downloaded transparent bottoms to fix a bug where my sims were showering in hospital gowns. The bug reappeared, but I can't fix it because despite uninstalling and reinstalling the .package file the CC still won't show up in CAS - but it is still applied to existing sims who already had it.

I also recently downloaded LumiaLover's updated Body Hair (Mildly NSFW) but it's not showing up in CAS while previous versions of it is.

I tried removing every mod and only adding the missing ones to my mods folder, but they still don't appear. Clearing my cache hasn't helped either.

Any advice?
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MemoryOfAxel
I know other people have been having a similar issue and it's been down to their resource.cfg files being set up incorrectly.

My issue is that CC I previously had in the game is no longer showing up in CAS, and a lot of newer CAS content isn't appearing either. I downloaded transparent bottoms to fix a bug where my sims were showering in hospital gowns. The bug reappeared, but I can't fix it because despite uninstalling and reinstalling the .package file the CC still won't show up in CAS - but it is still applied to existing sims who already had it.

I also recently downloaded LumiaLover's updated Body Hair (Mildly NSFW) but it's not showing up in CAS while previous versions of it is.

I tried removing every mod and only adding the missing ones to my mods folder, but they still don't appear. Clearing my cache hasn't helped either.

Any advice?

If it's the same transparent bottoms I'm using, then it's not a stand alone item, meaning it has no separate thumbnail in Cas. Try looking in the basic underwear entry thumbnail and it should be in there among them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
If it's the same transparent bottoms I'm using, then it's not a stand alone item, meaning it has no separate thumbnail in Cas. Try looking in the basic underwear entry thumbnail and it should be in there among them.

Ah, you're right. I checked under the basic underwear and it's listed as a swatch. Thank you, this helps fix the more annoying part of my problem. The confusion came from editing that existing Sim in CAS and seeing the nude bottom thumbnail as what looked like a standalone, but not being there for new Sims since it's hidden by default unless worn.

The issue does still exist with LumiaLover's new Body Hair mod which is supposed to have its own thumbnail under Tattoos. I've also checked under each swatch and removed all my other mods in case there was a conflict - but it only shows the defaults.

Quote: Originally posted by http://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/post/122822929519/follower-gift-part-2-6-thats-right-more-body
All found in Tattoos. You should be able to easily find them because they have custom thumbs.
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MemoryOfAxel
Ah, you're right. I checked under the basic underwear and it's listed as a swatch. Thank you, this helps fix the more annoying part of my problem. The confusion came from editing that existing Sim in CAS and seeing the nude bottom thumbnail as what looked like a standalone, but not being there for new Sims since it's hidden by default unless worn.

The issue does still exist with LumiaLover's new Body Hair mod which is supposed to have its own thumbnail under Tattoos. I've also checked under each swatch and removed all my other mods in case there was a conflict - but it only shows the defaults.

The body hair is under the tattoo section but its mixed in with tattoos, its not a standalone swatch. Just try all the tattoos you will find it. I'm not at the PC with my game so can not post a screenshot.