Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 10:01 PM
I heard there was some kind of townie generator available for TS4, does anyone know something?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 3:07 PM
How many of you actively marry townies into your family lineage?
Field Researcher
#28 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yungspitta

I marry them into my families all the time, especially in this game where it seems interesting looking sims spawn on their own (unlike the Sims 3 puddings). Or sometimes I'll just move them into one of my roommate households instead, if I decide I want to play them.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#29 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silly Merricat
I marry them into my families all the time, especially in this game where it seems interesting looking sims spawn on their own (unlike the Sims 3 puddings). Or sometimes I'll just move them into one of my roommate households instead, if I decide I want to play them.

Be careful, townies may come with diseases....

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Theorist
#30 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 6:24 PM
I marry them into my families all the time, especially in this game where it seems interesting looking sims spawn on their own (unlike the Sims 3 puddings).

I know a certain @Lil_Puddin who is probably offended by that being used as an insult so much.
Scholar
#31 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kilani
I heard there was some kind of townie generator available for TS4, does anyone know something?

you can use this in the cheat console:

Want to spawn random groups of Sims?
|sims.spawnsimple <#>

Replace <#> with the number you want. BE WARNED: If you put in a crazy number, the game will break.

I have no idea if it works; I have never tried it.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 6:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yungspitta

I usually do. That's what I've been doing for my current legacy. Only one member of my founding family married a Sim that I made myself. And she wasn't even the heir...she was my founder's sister. Ever since TS2, it's been pretty rare for Sims that I've made to marry other Sims that I've made unless I made them specifically for the other Sim.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Be careful, townies may come with diseases....

That would be awesome if they do once the expansion hits. They more mayhem in my Sim's lives the better, lmao.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 11:39 AM

I like interacting with townies too. The game seems very good at spawning many good looking and unique Sims. It'd feel like a waste if I just let them wonder around outside while my Sim broods inside like a lonely hermit. I sometimes even "clone" Sims I like and give them better traits and maybe spruce up their outfits. The more CC I add, the more I see 10/10 looking Sims with -10/10 fashion atrocities.

Hey... Wait a sec...

especially in this game where it seems interesting looking sims spawn on their own (unlike the Sims 3 puddings).

!!!

I'm calling the cops to deal with this hate crime.
Page 2 of 2