Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Wars Carpet

by Snaitf Posted 8th Oct 2014 at 8:25 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 8:44 PM
Thank you for sharing. May I do some recolors from your walls and Floors ? For sharing in MTS, you will be credited !
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:23 PM
This is cool! I hope you make some more soon...especially carpeting. EA was a little lacking in that department...especially in the darker colors.
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malicieuse75
Thank you for sharing. May I do some recolors from your walls and Floors ? For sharing in MTS, you will be credited !

Of course! IMHO, the more CC the better!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:41 PM
I added the resource to the wiki and can start wrapper shortly

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:52 PM
oh yes more carpets please! plain colour ones would be perfect especially black
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 12:32 AM
Very cool, as usual =D -- Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 2:57 AM
Wonderful!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 7:13 AM
Dear Sir (not appearing in this film), I have to say I do appreciate your work. Well crafted mods, every time. Thank you for your efforts.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 12:26 AM
Very creative! I love it! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 6:46 PM
Love all the new stuff by Snaitf
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 7:21 PM
Is there anywhere you can point me to so I can also create some flooring like you have? I've figured out walls, so I figured floors should be next. Is there a special process similar to WallEz?
Or does one just replace the diffuse image in the package file with a new one?
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WooTi
Is there anywhere you can point me to so I can also create some flooring like you have? I've figured out walls, so I figured floors should be next. Is there a special process similar to WallEz?
Or does one just replace the diffuse image in the package file with a new one?

If you just replace the texture, you will be making an override and not a new item. From what I've been told, WallEz will be able to do floors very soon, so your best bet is to just wait for that.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snaitf
If you just replace the texture, you will be making an override and not a new item. From what I've been told, WallEz will be able to do floors very soon, so your best bet is to just wait for that.

OOh say, that is what I shall do then! Sure makes the process easy, that lil app. Thanks for the info.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 9:43 AM
Love all your super work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 8:19 AM
This is great. Any chance you can make it as wallpaper too?