Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#876 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 6:43 PM
What I'd LOVED,
was somebody made a mod for Sims 4 "Get to Work" for a simple door/function for a door which only chosen Sim can use (To avoid Customers in my shop enter office/restroom etc) Oh please, Im sure this is not hard compared to complex mods
Advertisement
Test Subject
#877 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:15 AM
A height mod.
Theorist
#878 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Koller
What I'd LOVED,
was somebody made a mod for Sims 4 "Get to Work" for a simple door/function for a door which only chosen Sim can use (To avoid Customers in my shop enter office/restroom etc) Oh please, Im sure this is not hard compared to complex mods

It sounds actually extremely ridiculous that it's still not around in the EP. Every store and shop in any form in a normal building has at least one private/staff/kitchen/office etc. room for staff only, with lockable doors. But not in TS4.

Couldn't they just use the similar EP of TS2, add some content, and alter it (different base game, technical developments in 10 years), so it's usable for TS4?

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Forum Resident
#879 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:53 AM
More illnesses would be cool, including some deadly ones. I loved the shit out of NRaas Vector back in TS3, and the mysterious virus in TS2 was great, even if really rare.
Field Researcher
#880 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 1:06 PM
For all those who desperately wanted it: scumbumbo did a LOCKABLE DOORS-mod!!
Just look at the download-section!
He's my hero now! :lovestruc
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#881 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Candlelight
For all those who desperately wanted it: scumbumbo did a LOCKABLE DOORS-mod!!
Just look at the download-section!
He's my hero now! :lovestruc

can't wait to see how he got around it!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Scholar
#882 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 9:48 PM
What I miss most from Sims 3 is when couples went to bed, they would cuddle while they slept. I thought that was so sweet and realistic. I really doubt if this could be modded in but it doesn't hurt to mention it. There is no affection that isn't forced usually in Sims 4, except the occasional kiss or the dumb flirt animations. Oh well, i am just playing hoping that it will get better some day.
Lab Assistant
#883 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
What I miss most from Sims 3 is when couples went to bed, they would cuddle while they slept. I thought that was so sweet and realistic. I really doubt if this could be modded in but it doesn't hurt to mention it. There is no affection that isn't forced usually in Sims 4, except the occasional kiss or the dumb flirt animations. Oh well, i am just playing hoping that it will get better some day.

My favorite cuddling animation was the one from Sims 2 that was introduced in a later expansion. The one where one of the Sims is awake while the other one is sleeping.
Test Subject
#884 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 3:55 AM
Create-A-World, oh Create-A-World, where the fuck art thouuu? Maxis from what I've been able to find hasn't said much about the CAW tool since last year and were real wishy washy, as usual, about whether or not they are gonna open it up to the public, or watch the modders toil, and throw ashes in their face by unraveling the "secret" codes to get it working. It's there. It's hidden deep inside, and just needs the framework added to it. I suspect that with the code that Maxis already has to build the game, we'd be able to literally build our neighborhoods offa templates and place our own groups for lots. Ranging from 1, to 5, and maybe more.

Height-Slider!

Social need mod: We don't have it deteriorate so fast, especially for loner sims. I have a loner sim, and it's like "You're a loner. You love being alone. Stahp it. Stahp wanting to go outside and meet people." Maybe even a mod to make the "meet penpals" and online chats just as effective for loner sims as meeting someone in person.

Error Trap/Overwatch. Yea. That'd be great. Man that made a world of a difference in my TS3 games loading speed.

I think a slower time mod would be great, too. I think there's already several mods that speed up certain interactions, so I'll be looking into those.
Test Subject
#885 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 10:13 AM
a mod that allows you only to bring 1 sim into CAS at a time, i know you can bring in aliens by themselves to change them, wish it was possible with humans too, any sim past 8 gets deleted since cas only ment to hold "8 sims"
Test Subject
#886 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 4:02 PM
A mod that can show how much a relationship has progressed on its bar. So say there is 3 sims all friends sim 1's relationship bar with the other two will be Sim 2 - 55/100 and sim 3 99/100 so that he's better friends with sims 3. Does that make sense? haha
Instructor
#887 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 4:22 PM
More slider range, and a skull slider. Not a head slider, but an actual skull slider, to make the aliens' heads bigger, while keeping the face normal-sized.
Test Subject
#888 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 10:36 AM
A mod that let's us to stay work late as long as we want in Sims 4 Get to work.
Instructor
#889 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 8:03 PM Last edited by DiAnkhiar : 9th Apr 2015 at 9:09 PM.
So um, I was playing around with my alien, and I was reminded of two sliders I need in the game.

A second hip slider to make it cave in right below the hipbones so skinnier sims can look more natural. And a ribcage size slider like males have.
Test Subject
#890 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 8:39 PM
I have no idea if it's been said yet, but a Sims 4 version of OSMP would be amazing.
Top Secret Researcher
#891 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 9:11 PM
It would be nice if "The Sims" mod for this game would pop out some time soon... this way, it's just an ordinary, funny game... meh.
Test Subject
#892 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 9:19 PM
Im still hating one thing in the Build-Mode. Height. I want different height for different rooms, not just 1 height for the whole property :/
Its also pretty funny how they advertised sims 4, they talked about how easy and fun it was to build new houses etc. Well its easy yes, but also limited

And also im quiet disappointed by the addons content and how they did it.
The Sims 2 Addon "Open Business" is my alltime favourite addon so far, it did everything the same like in Sims 4 except you could also clarify what Shop/Business you wanted to have
e.g a restaurant/bar (where people ORDER AND EAT!) or even a PET SHOP, yes isnt that awesome? Selling cute kittens or puppies!

Damn I would start a petition to make them fix "Get to Work"(because they usually dont get to work )

A short summary of the situation we got with "Get to Work" Addon:
Because well, my sims that run the shop, they usually eat cake or talk AND eat cake with customers on not lockable bathrooms or behind the counter/checkout in a undefined store where I try to sell people selfmade cakes so they can sit down and enjoy.
Customers decide to put the cake in their pocket(eew yes.) and leave.
So in the end we dont have shops, its more of a "chatroom" which is not online, just in a house which claims to be called a shop e.e
Test Subject
#893 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 5:05 PM
All stereos in the game have all the stations.
Forum Resident
#894 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 3:51 AM
I'd like to see a Sims 4 trait where all romantic socials are ALWAYS accepted, no rejections. You could call this trait the "always amorous" trait or something like that, If there is a trait or mod for that please let me know.
Theorist
#895 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 4:54 AM
No fucking auto jobs for unemployed Sims in active, but temporarily not played households.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Lab Assistant
#896 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 5:32 AM
I absolutely agree for no job assignments for played households. My sim lost his pension as a celebrity chef because the game decided he should become a cadet -_-

Also, something to tone down how frequently sims get sick. It's ridiculous. They get sick every damn day.
Field Researcher
#897 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
No fucking auto jobs for unemployed Sims in active, but temporarily not played households.

Now this I definitely agree with. This is desperately needed. I have Models and known game criminals being given jobs as Scientists and Sims who are suppose to be Doctors being given fast food jobs......its stupid. Every time I go on a lot I have to make them quit jobs they'd never think of getting!
Lab Assistant
#898 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 12:35 PM Last edited by xpoondiggy : 20th Apr 2015 at 1:37 AM.
'tend garden' also includes harvesting all, fertilizing & collecting microscope samples. collecting samples especially.

a shepherd in wolf's clothing
Lab Assistant
#899 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 1:39 PM
also would be nice if sick sims could visit the hospital & be a patient....probably not something a modder could do but it would be a cool addition to the game.

a shepherd in wolf's clothing
Field Researcher
#900 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 1:43 PM
cas.fulleditmode always on, pretty please?
Page 36 of 64