Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 9:23 AM
Default Large Archway Needed Please
Hi! Can someone make me a white arch that is 4 or 5 tiles wide please for a large opening I need to fill. I have attached the photo of how I wish it to look of possible. Thanks! If possible send the dds file so I can recolor it? As well, if it cannot be rounded it can just be a large square plain one as long as it is wide enough - one in 4 or 5 tiles wide is needed, maybe even both if you know how to make it!!!
Screenshots

Teryl
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 9:36 AM
What is that place? Why is it all cordonned off? And why is the effect ruined by that cheap plastic drawer set?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 9:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
What is that place? Why is it all cordonned off? And why is the effect ruined by that cheap plastic drawer set?

That is Graceland (Elvis' house). They shouldn't have that ugly plastic drawer thing sitting there but they don't care obviously. I need an arch like this - hoping someone knows how to make a wider one, all that's available is one that is 1 or 2 tiles wide, I need 4 or 5 tiles wide.

Teryl
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones

Visit my site here at www.teryl.biz - you will see what I need it for

Teryl
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Teryl
Visit my site here at www.teryl.biz - you will see what I need it for

Ah right! Yes you do

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)