Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:17 AM
Default Should open for business EP make a come back in the sims 4?
Simple question, how many would like to see Open for business cme back as a EP in the sims 4?
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:18 AM
Why bother? They won't do it well.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:21 AM
OfB was one of my favourite TS2 EPs and I'd love to see them do that gameplay again. But like Inge said - they won't do it well. Look what they did with restaurant dining in TS3 vs. TS2. It was halfassed and completely broken. I'd rather them just stick to wacky bullshit than trying to do something good, when they've proven that they're just not capable of it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:22 AM
We already have a thread on this topic: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=526230

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 9:44 PM
Hell. No. I didn't even play it in TS2 and didn't do jack all with whatever they TRIED to do with it in TS3, like with Midnight Hollow. What a disaster.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 10:08 PM
Me too, even if I never played it in Sims 2. I like all lots, especially Petit caffe.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 10:12 PM
yes i would like to see it was kinda fun. though there was another thread started about this already :-p.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 3:23 AM
I would personally like to see an official, well thought out and executed business expansion for TS4, but i have a feeling that they'd probably replace it with something similar to how novels were sold to libraries in TS3. Or maybe try to get clever and try their hardest to convince us that a business could be run through our smart phones and things similar to Ebay and Amazon that way all they have to do is plug in some new menus to the smartphone and computer's menu.
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 3:36 AM
I think so.

Crowded lot means possibility of OFB.

I hope it will be the first EP for TS4. A kind of pay back for lack of OFB for years from TS3 entire lifespan!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
We already have a thread on this topic: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=526230

This does seem redundant considering that people are still posting in that other thread.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.