Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 7:00 PM
Default The Sims Inventory
This is probably a stupid question, but what exactly is it? the only new objects are only available at TSR, and they have in block capitals not to be used in the sims inventory. Just wondering what it is, or are they referring to the gallery?
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 7:07 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 27th Oct 2014 at 9:04 PM.
That refers to the in-game sim household inventory. Currently the game has a known bug that makes custom items unable to be placed in the world again once they are in a sim household! household! I have no idea about sim! inventory. This is already fixed, "only" needs to be rolled out.

See here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...omment_12894127

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
#3 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 8:27 PM
Are you sure it refers to a sim's personal inventory? I thought it was the household inventory (the one under build/buy mode.) Or, maybe it's both?
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#4 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 8:30 PM
It definitely affected household inventory. Not sure if it was sims inventory also.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 9:03 PM
Sorry, my fault -- remembered that wrongly! Thanks for proofreading =P

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 11:01 PM
What a lot of people said here, although lately I've noticed things disappearing from my inventory. : /