Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 11:52 AM
Default Duplicate Showtime Map Tag
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post but, for some unknown reason, my Big Show Venue Stadium Lot map tag duplicated and it also happened to the Theater Big Show Venue as well...
Did anyone know how to remove one of those map tag?

I have tried remove ALL of my CC and Mods and still duplicate map tags...
And this issue appears only when I play in Starlight Shores...
I also already tried to new game at Starlight Shore and at first day, no duplicate map tag, then several days later they will duplicate them self...

Sorry again if this is not the right place to post...
Screenshots

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 5:36 PM
Oh, I've gotten those as well, I never bothered to find a fix, though.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 5:52 PM
Do you mean you started a new town and got showtime buildings already installed?

That's happened too me when I started a new family in Sunset Valley,

The theater Big Show was added also the elixir shop since I have supernatural installed as well.

My flash animation
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/eflash.htm

A Christmas day at 25o Celcius
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/noel2014.htm
A girl whiches a warm day at Christmas.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 11:04 PM
Yes, Starlight Shores. I don't really use Showtime once I played through its features; I've never actually noticed that Showtime venues are added to previous worlds in new saves (I've notice Ambitions and Supernatural venues, though).
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 12:13 AM
I've played Starlight Shores a lot and never had the duplicate tag issue. Have you tried basic things like bulldozing the lot and replacing it? It's probably just one of the many weird glitches that can pop up, but on the plus side it seems harmless enough on the glitch scale. Maybe someone else can be more helpful.