Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 1:34 PM
Default corner bathtub
I'm playing around with ralphaelninja's simsgameselector and I don't have a corner bathtub, so what exp did it come with?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 1:58 PM
I think it came with High End Loft Stuff...

Me back after a long hiatus :)
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 3:16 PM
Thank you, in that case I might have to do without ...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 6:08 PM
There is one CC from TSR.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...-af/id/1155566/

This one would have been wonderful if it was updated for Pets EP.

http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=448735

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 11:01 PM
I don't know if I'm remembering wrongly, but I thought I heard that only beds had to be fixed by the creator of the object, which means you might be able to update the second tub with a rigfixer.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 11:52 PM
Thanks for those two suggestions, I will check them out. I was hoping for a wooden one though ... they look very nice, but probably not in wood.

I think I have the rigfixer installed still, so if that's the only issue I'm fine.
One Minute Ninja'd
#7 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
I don't know if I'm remembering wrongly, but I thought I heard that only beds had to be fixed by the creator of the object, which means you might be able to update the second tub with a rigfixer.

No, the tubs got all fucked up. Even with a RIGfix, as soon as a cat would play in an "incompatible" tub (which included, BTW, some tubs from the Store which I'm not sure they ever fixed) as soon as the cat went to play in the tub, they were sucked down the drain and thrown into a wormhole that deposited them into the netherworld of some unroutable map place. It wasn't until you realized you couldn't find them anywhere, and teleported them back, that they ever got back into your game. Made me lock all the bathroom doors to pets. The litter box had to stay somewhere else, like the garage.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 12:07 AM
... you shouldn't have told me that. Now I want to see a kitty go yowling down the drain!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 1:11 AM
The base game most expensive tub and some of the store tubs are still broken to cats playing or both pets being washed in them. I just stick to the claw tub when I have a pet in the game. Need to look up which tubs need to be updated.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 11:32 PM
Sounds like good entertainment, I just have to fix those bathtubs then ... no better not