Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Living Room Set - Sims 2 Conversion

by Esmeralda Posted 26th Mar 2010 at 5:36 PM - Updated 30th May 2016 at 7:15 PM by Esmeralda : Added loveseat from separate upload

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 5:43 PM
Thanks again, hon. These are great objects, and are just in time for the medieval challenge.

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:23 PM
Ohhh thank you. This I loved this set from sims 2. Thanks so much for converting it
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:35 PM
Another brilliant conversion, i love this whole little set of medieval furniture, i hope you do more TS2 conversions!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 7:46 PM
thanks again
Zombie Socks
#6 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:06 PM
Very nice, thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 11:03 PM
Maybe we should petition Mod the Sims to get the Love Seat uploaded here, too. So what if the texture is a little bit more blurry. Great job on these items. Thanks. I'm planning on making a giant medieval castle at some point, and these items will come in useful. They look great.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowSong
Maybe we should petition Mod the Sims to get the Love Seat uploaded here, too. So what if the texture is a little bit more blurry. Great job on these items. Thanks. I'm planning on making a giant medieval castle at some point, and these items will come in useful. They look great.

Thanks! I do plan to submit the loveseat later, just need to experiment with finding a nice texture for it - the TS2 texture was weird for some reason, it looked just about acceptable very close-up but quite blurry from any further away. I'll try to find a nice texture, something with medieval symbols like the original texture. Otherwise, maybe upload it with a blank texture and just let people apply their own wooden effect in CaST - but a medieval engravings sort of effect would be preferable if I can get that to look nice.
Scholar
#9 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:11 AM
Thats why I added you to my favourite creators
Instructor
#10 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:42 AM
Ooh! Wow! Danke schoen! Theyre absolutely fantastic!

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:49 AM
Thanks EsmeraldaF. I like the medieval collection in TS2 very much. Downloading this.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:47 AM
Thank you! I loved all the medieval stuff for The Sims 2, and I was wondering when I could medievalize also The Sims 3!

The Mad Medievalizer
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:22 PM
Huh?

Was this in the sims 2??
weird, i had all stuff packs and expansions :S
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pcexpert
Huh?

Was this in the sims 2??
weird, i had all stuff packs and expansions :S

The medieval items all came with the University expansion pack.
Instructor
#15 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:31 PM
Fabulous - thank you for converting these, they look great.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 4:59 AM
This set looks great in game and really like, however the endtable is causing my lots to turn blue, i haven't checked the other pieces yet.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 10:23 AM Last edited by EsmeraldaF : 1st Apr 2010 at 8:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Zennia
This quiver looks grate in gameth an verily like, however ye endtable beist causing mine grounds unto turn blue, i haven't checked ye other pieces yet.

Sorry you're having problems, but it's unlikely that any of these objects are causing your lots to turn blue. They've been run through Delphy's Sims 3 Dashboard, which detects blue-lot-causing objects (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=387006 ) and Process Monitor, which detects misbehaving .package files (http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...r_.28Windows.29 ) and have all come up clean, plus I use them all in my own game and they haven't turned my lots blue. Please go through the Help section to see what might be causing the problem.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 4:01 AM
Ok i'll do that Esmeralda, and thanks. And thank you for the ts3 conversions, they are excellent additions to the game.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 12:26 AM
The bench is just perfect for my medieval chapel! Thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 6:55 PM
Great new addition. Will come in very handy.
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 12:36 PM
Ah, this will be really useful when I shoot the funeral scene in my film. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 8:06 AM
I just want to say thank you so much, this was one of my absolute fave sets in Sims2 and I've been missing it. Just one question the candle on the end table where is that from?
Again thank you for wonderful creations!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliza Blaine
I just want to say thank you so much, this was one of my absolute fave sets in Sims2 and I've been missing it. Just one question the candle on the end table where is that from?
Again thank you for wonderful creations!!

Thanks, I'm glad you like the conversions! The candle is just some light that came with TS3 - not sure if it was in the base game, or it might have come with World Adventures, but it is an EA item and not custom content.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 9:22 PM
Thanks so much for letting me know, I'll go combing my lighting now...LOL
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 6:13 PM
Aaaaaaaand another one which belongs to mommy. Awesome stuff is awesome.
Page 1 of 2