Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 1:02 AM
Default Married Sims....too true to life
Ok....here's my problem and any (serious) suggestions to fix it would be appreciated.

My sims can woohoo/try for baby as long as they are single. If they get married, whether eloping or planning an event, all of a sudden the woohoo/try for baby options under romance are gone! Now some people would say this is just EA being true to life...(ha)...but I don't know why this happened.

Now for the particulars: This happened the day after installing the new stuff pack. It happens with or without my mods folder. I have repaired every pack I have and it still happens. Windows 7, latest version of origin.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 1:27 AM
Weird. Have you checked the The Sims 4 Bug Reports to see if anyone already reported this issue? Honestly I never heard of it.
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4...The-Sims-4-Bugs

Are you sure your sims have a high enough romantic relationship to woohoo? I have a couple that the husband's romance bar is high enough but his wife has a lower romance bar and so woohoo/try for baby never shows up for her, but if he starts she accepts.

What about the bed? Do the interactions show up there at least? Since you mentioned the latest Stuff Pack, do woohoo and try for baby show up in the hot tub at least?

Let's just agree to disagree.
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 5:21 AM
Have you removed all mods and cc and then tried the game to see what happens? I wonder if it is a relationship mod of some sort that needs updating. I have all stuff/game packs installed and am fully patched and my Sims are Woohooing to their hearts content.....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marmy
Ok....here's my problem and any (serious) suggestions to fix it would be appreciated.

My sims can woohoo/try for baby as long as they are single. If they get married, whether eloping or planning an event, all of a sudden the woohoo/try for baby options under romance are gone! Now some people would say this is just EA being true to life...(ha)...but I don't know why this happened.

Now for the particulars: This happened the day after installing the new stuff pack. It happens with or without my mods folder. I have repaired every pack I have and it still happens. Windows 7, latest version of origin.

Ok....the woohoo/try for baby shows on the bed, but it won't work. However, I purchased a hot tub while playing last night and my married couples were able to select woohoo or try for baby and it worked. No idea why it doesn't work otherwise.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 9:25 PM
They just got bored with doing the same old in the boring old bed.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)