Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#20776 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:40 PM
Man, multitasking is a huge fail...my gosh. Have you guys seen how broccoli and male sim were looking behind instead of simply turning to each other while talking?

Let's just agree to disagree.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#20777 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:40 PM
...do you guys see what I'm seeing? When they have two sims chat they won't face each other or make eye contact. They just sort of stare into the distance, next to them. Tell me there's a reason for that 'cause that cannot be the smart routing they've been talking about.
Field Researcher
#20778 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:40 PM
Who is the guru on the right? He looks so clueless, like he's trying to figure out what the game is about

you mean you don't lust after death? you don't wanna go on a romantic cruise to hell with death? you don't wanna give death an oil massage?
Top Secret Researcher
#20779 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:41 PM
I think the whole goal of TS4's marketing is to just pretend the previous installments didn't exist.

That makes every mundane little thing seem like an achievement.

"BEDS. YOUR LITTLE VIRTUAL PEOPLE CAN SLEEP."

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Scholar
#20780 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gwynne
He just called the moodlets 'buffs'.

YOU ARE NOT IN AN RPG! Goddammit.
Face, meet palm.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Field Researcher
#20781 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nurny
Who is the guru on the right? He looks so clueless, like he's trying to figure out what the game is about

Antonio or some other variety of Anthony
Instructor
#20782 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:41 PM
So the Chance Cards don't have an option to Ignore them. Yeah, that doesn't suit well for players that don't want to risk their sims' performance by RNG.
Scholar
#20783 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:42 PM
"We're trying guys..."

Man, a pool WOULD be handy right now.
Instructor
#20784 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:42 PM
"We're trying, guys!"

That should be the phrase they use to advertise this game.
Instructor
#20785 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:42 PM
I keep asking for them to show children skills, but they don't read. I want to see the noodle art thing and the other new child skills.

ETA: People ask for fire and they agree... ¬¬

Let's just agree to disagree.
Scholar
#20786 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:42 PM
Lab Assistant
#20787 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:42 PM
If there were pools in this game...

we would have seen a death by now.

Just saying.
Instructor
#20788 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:43 PM
And why does the maid look like the nannies from TS2 now? Did Rachel have something against the French Maid outfits they work in TS1, 2, and 3?
Scholar
#20789 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by siletka
I think the whole goal of TS4's marketing is to just pretend the previous installments didn't exist.

That makes every mundane little thing seem like an achievement.

"BEDS. YOUR LITTLE VIRTUAL PEOPLE CAN SLEEP."
The only time they remember that the previous games exist is when they doing that whole "oh those ones were SHIT compared to this awesome tactile game" song and dance.

Big fucking talk when this is what you have to show for yourselves, EA.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Field Researcher
#20790 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:43 PM
This is almost painful to watch. The girl who's playing is so clueless...
Field Researcher
#20791 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:43 PM
Yes, they are trying. You can just smell the effort.

Too bad the efforts were in vain.

Edit: Sorry, I meant the effarts. You can smell the effarts.
Scholar
#20792 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by toxicboy
This is almost painful to watch. The girl who's playing is so clueless...
IKR. Part of me just wants to turn this off because of all the secondhand embarrassment I'm getting from these two

Mad Poster
#20793 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:45 PM
Man, we need some competent people in the hot seats.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#20794 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
Maybe it's just me, or did every live stream until now have a bad connection or technical issues?

I don't remember one without, in the whole history of the sims. But the non-video text chats with Luc Barthelet went ok.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Scholar
#20795 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:45 PM
That whole singing her sentences thing? Is why she got hired by the Marketing department. "Guys, we have an extrovert, nab her."
Field Researcher
#20796 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:45 PM
I'm almost ashamed that I call myself a Simmer, knowing these people are part of the new installment's production.
Top Secret Researcher
#20797 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW
The only time they remember that the previous games exist is when they doing that whole "oh those ones were SHIT compared to this awesome tactile game" song and dance.

Big fucking talk when this is what you have to show for yourselves, EA.

Amen.

It's like EA is trying to piss off the fanbase of their previous installments. That's totally the way you get people to buy your new product, insult the previous products they still play.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Mad Poster
#20798 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:46 PM
This is a very tame fire...

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Instructor
#20799 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:46 PM
But they're not really trying
Mad Poster
#20800 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 8:46 PM
They didn't preplay a few families, cheat in some skills and relationships? WTF?!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Locked thread
Page 832 of 920