Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 6:01 PM
Default MTS running really slow
Sorry to bother everyone and I really hope this is the correct place to post. I noticed starting yesterday that MTS is running super slower and I am getting a bunch of 522 or 502 errors offline when trying to look at cc. Is anyone else having issues? Is it me or the site?

The shore is my heart, the waves my spirit & the sea my soul.
--Areil Megan Delphinus (Skpamd)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Skpamd
Sorry to bother everyone and I really hope this is the correct place to post. I noticed starting yesterday that MTS is running super slower and I am getting a bunch of 522 or 502 errors offline when trying to look at cc. Is anyone else having issues? Is it me or the site?

Yes. I got one just a couple mins ago and the other day I couldn't access the site for several hours due to the same error code. When I am actually on the site, I haven't noticed it being slower than any other sites I visit. Not 100% sure why that code shows up. It was scary though, a little, since I've never seen that code before for anything.... looked diff than other error codes I've seen.

There's another thread for this on here as well: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...00&goto=newpost

"I went outside once. The graphics were amazing, but the storyline was awful."