Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ginger, the test pet

by mikey Posted 18th Jun 2013 at 1:19 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2014 at 5:04 PM by mikey

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 4:02 PM
Aww... that face is just so loveable and the fur looks a bit scrubbly (but I love dogs who look like that). I must admit I never actually play with the animals in game, even though I have Pets installed. I just enjoy seeing them passing by my sims house and sometimes a dog or cat choses to have a nap in front of the door...

Very cute. Thank you for sharing with us.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 11:05 PM
Love the dog you've made, werismyki
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 6:53 PM
Ginger is a darling dog and I am happy to be able to add her to my new expansion. I just got pets and am learning the differences between Sims 3 pets and Sims 2. Thank you so much she is gorgeous!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 2:41 AM
Thanks; Ginger is adorable.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th May 2014 at 5:28 AM
She is soooo cute! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th May 2014 at 9:13 AM
Thanks, she super cute
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 9:12 PM
She is supercute. I put the package .sim file in the folder mods/packages but I can't find it in game in pre-made sims. Do I need to look somewhere else or should I put the file somewhere else?
Thanks for the help!

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
She is supercute. I put the package .sim file in the folder mods/packages but I can't find it in game in pre-made sims. Do I need to look somewhere else or should I put the file somewhere else?
Thanks for the help!

Late by 4 years (haha) but incase you never figured it out or someone else wants to know you put her in your savedsim file