Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#22726 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:09 AM
Holy free holy I missed a lot. For all those that are playing the game, how's it goin?
Advertisement
Theorist
#22727 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:21 AM
Betty just had her first child, a daughter named Aubree :3 She autonomously went over to cuddle her. They aren't as uncaring as we thought!

I'm going to start with a new family possibly tomorrow. I feel kinda bad in case anyone got attached to Betty, but hopefully the next chick will be better.

Top Secret Researcher
#22728 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovcat
Fourth video uploaded as we speak including sad painting and a little bit of gardening.... emphasis on little bit. I'm not going to spoil anything but it's pretty damn dark.

@lovcat- I really like your vids, and I don't usually go for the LP sort of thing. You sound very relaxed and just let the gameplay happen. I subscribed, too, my first ever youtube subscription! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#22729 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BudgieSimBoy
Just looked at this thread from kirby356 on the official forums, it is a bit of a worry any one else seen this in game?

Serve Clipping and Other bugs

wow... really? EA selling an unfinished game...?
that baby... wow just, wow...

and then I saw this post

Quote:
I think clipping is a feature and is the way EA solved the 'stuck sims'/routing problems. I don't think it is something that will be fixed.

And I just like

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Instructor
#22730 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black Zekrom
wow... really? EA selling an unfinished game...?
that baby... wow just, wow...

If you look at the EULA for TS4, they basically admitted that the game is incomplete, and has left it up to the modders to fix up all the booboos EA left in the game.

And I'm torn by watching all these LPs, screenshots, and stories about the game. It's as if the game would actually be very fun, and that it wasn't a complete trainwreck like SC2013 was. Then again, the release was just 2 hours ago, so we haven't gone long enough to see if there are any actual game-breaking bugs like the Jump Bug from TS2.
Field Researcher
#22731 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheNest
If you look at the EULA for TS4, they basically admitted that the game is incomplete, and has left it up to the modders to fix up all the booboos EA left in the game.

And I'm torn by watching all these LPs, screenshots, and stories about the game. It's as if the game would actually be very fun, and that it wasn't a complete trainwreck like SC2013 was. Then again, the release was just 2 hours ago, so we haven't gone long enough to see if there are any actual game-breaking bugs like the Jump Bug from TS2.

wow... I am already impressed

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Top Secret Researcher
#22732 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:32 AM
@lovcat Just watched your first two videos. Great work! Your voice is very pleasant and easy to understand, and you make the same dorky kind of jokes I'd make, haha.

If it doesn't pain you to continue, totally keep making videos.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Lab Assistant
#22733 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JessiL
I am stuck at a nightclub. The simgurus said you could send your sims home from a community lot by pressing the home button on their portrait, but they lied. LLLLIIIIIIEEEEDDDD!!!!!!! I pressed it on all of my sims and they all went home, but I did not. I can't access the map, and build mode just opens it up wherever you at, which I guess is a good thing that we can edit the community lots without cheats or going into edit town, but right now it's a really bad thing. Right now all of my sims are at home taking care of themselves, while I am stuck watching this nightclub and all of the townie sims running past.

yeah somebody on the official forum had that problem too but in the regular park, seems to be a big bug, she got to go home after she closed the game re-loaded and tried again, so try that if all fails i guess

Other then that i just woke up, hows it going so far?
Theorist
#22734 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:38 AM
I think I found a bug or a lifestyle choice. My game is crashing so I'm going to say bug. Let me investigate a little.

Ok so Aubree who is a girl aged up and she was wearing boys clothes with a VERY deep child voice so I thought she was.. a he.. that isn't so. Also the game crashed.
Scholar
#22735 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:41 AM
So...anybody playing TS4? Tell us who have to wait how it's going.
Instructor
#22736 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:46 AM
My game crashed as I tried to move a room one tile to the side on the second level of my house (well, new house, a five sim family with two bedrooms and one bath wasn't exactly optimal). I think someone's sending me a message to go to bed.
Field Researcher
#22737 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:55 AM
I just subscribed to all the Youtubers on this thread. Let the watching begin!
Lab Assistant
#22738 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:56 AM
Sounds promising as all experience from the game seems to be

"The sims 4 has crashed"

What a "#weird" game!
Scholar
#22739 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:02 AM
I think I'm just going to buy TS4 just for the bugs
Instructor
#22740 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:11 AM
*Shuts off desktop for the sake of Mimoliin's own sanity*

*Quickly regrets it, picks up iPad*

*Checks forums*

Anyways, I might do a live stream later today (Tuesday) unless there's already a million of them out there (which I bet there is).
Field Researcher
#22741 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:13 AM
I have to agree with everyone. Your videos are very easy to watch, Lovcat. Keep them coming.
Alchemist
#22742 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mimoliin
Babies are sent to daycare if no adult is present on the lot (as in, they disappear from the bassinet just to reappear when first adult gets home).

Quote: Originally posted by TheNest
And word has been said on the official forums that if all of the teens/adults/elders are off the lot, and a baby is alone in the house, it will be sent to "Daycare" by disappearing from the lot, and then reappearing when an adult comes back home. So I guess we can add babysitters/nannies to the removed feature list.

Forget about nannies. What happened to the social workers? What happens if you try to starve your kids? Will the kids just leave the door to the edge of the lot, disappear forever, and a warning notification says "your children has been taken by submitted themselves to the social workers?"

Just call me Nikel
Scholar
#22743 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:17 AM
You know what? I want this game. I guess I'll wait until the first patch or expansion pack...

I also want to never lose the Space Pony title, so I guess I'll stop posting now.
Field Researcher
#22744 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:20 AM
Instructor
#22745 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:22 AM
First patch was out hours ago though. It made me lol.

Will try and starve a baby later, I will just have to play pretend it is the devil's offspring or just some room deco (not that hard), why not both, to not experience a guilt trip. :-P
Scholar
#22746 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nina333
LGR - The Sims 4 Is Unnerving

Thank you, LGR. You made my day.
Scholar
#22747 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:23 AM
First patch was out hours ago though. It made me lol.

Will try and starve a baby later, I will just have to play pretend it is the devil's offspring or just some room deco (not that hard), why not both, to not experience a guilt trip. :-P

I'll wait until the second or third patch then
Test Subject
#22748 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:34 AM
Babies are sent to daycare if no adult is present on the lot (as in, they disappear from the bassinet just to reappear when first adult gets home).

An "object" baby goes to day care ... what the ....
Test Subject
#22749 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nina333
LGR - The Sims 4 Is Unnerving

Next video will be of a sim trying to dive into the fountain with a "depressed" emotion, oh wait I meant "happy" emotion because they're too smart to be depressed.
Lab Assistant
#22750 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suze94947
An "object" baby goes to day care ... what the ....

hehe
meanwhile in the daycare no parents drop their baby's off, every 2-3 seconds a random basinet just spawns/despawns
Locked thread
Page 910 of 920