Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 5:28 AM
For the past few years, when ever I played the SIms 2 I played a hood from scratch and used the Maxis subhoods.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 6:17 AM
I've had to install the game three times, and each time I just played Pleasantview. I have minimal interest in building anything, and I really like all the characters that live in Pleasantview - so I'm very happy to just play that pre-made neighborhood.
Test Subject
#53 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 10:13 PM
I have been simming for a long time, since the game was released but I was quite of a restricted player in the past that would just stick to the stuff the the gamecould offer me, so I played mostly pleasantview for many years and then, when the apartment life expansion pack came out, I started playing belladona Cove.
Still I would always make some changes as placing more lots and changing hood deco as I pleased, cause I did not like the way maxis placed the houses, trees and stuff.
Only last year I started using mods, cc and broadening my gameplay to other possibilities, therefore, I recently got simcity 4 and now I am going to build my hood from scratch
Page 3 of 3