Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
Original Poster
#51 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 3:52 PM
Kso I may have a story for you... It is a true story!

Back in highschool, when I was making the transition from "tomboy" to "not so tomboy", I decided it would be a good idea to buy heels! I had never worn heels outside of a special occasion, and even at those events I preferred cute flats. So I went out and bought some brand new shoes with brand new little heels on them and wore them to school the next day. In class I almost did the splits, having slipped... It was during a 3D art class and my shoes were covered in dust (why I wore them to a class like that is still beyond me). Anyway I brushed that off and immediately vowed to myself that between that moment and on my way to the bathroom, I would learn how to steadily walk in my new heels. I did well for most of the day until it was time to leave. Now I usually walked downtown to catch a bus with about 6-7 friends, all of which were still astonished by my footwear. As we approached the stairs (halls still full of eavesdropping, judgmental students) my foot slipped right from under me (backwards though, not forwards)! Now if someone falling isn't funny enough for you, picture it like this: I have my backpack on and I'm leading my group of friends out but... WHOOPS! Down she goes! Knees first then hands and back up in the same instant! Sort of like something staged for a video. If only we got it on video... When I got back up I kind of just coughed and continued on the conversation. Pretty sure my face was more than red, though! There were a couple snickers heard in the hall, but out of respect none of my friends mentioned it.

BUT WAIT... There's more.

This very same day, I got on the bus with my usual group and we all went to the back of the bus. It was a little bit crowded due to it loading downtown. I wanted to bus surf (for those of you unaware, that is when you stand facing the side of the bus, not holding anything, and try to keep your balance while the bus continued on its normal route), however there were too many people and I didn't want to cause a disturbance. My friends convinced me that I was an experienced enough bus surfer and that I wouldn't slip or fall (and yes, still wearing those heels!). As you may have guessed, as soon as a small space cleared, I got up and took position to bus surf. I was doing really well, as usual, when suddenly I heard a honk and the bus slammed on the breaks! Normally I would have been able to grab a hold of a bar or handle at this point, but since the bus was crowded I went for a bit of a stumble in the direction of the front of the bus! But so did other passengers! So on my way, I was knocked to the side a bit... I had a safe and soft landing and remained there for a couple seconds while the bus stopped moving. To my dismay, when I turned around I realized I was sitting in an older man's lap! He smirked at me and helped me up while the lady beside him (who I can only assume was his wife) gave me the stink eye.

So much for heels!

I would like my user name changed from Zaioj to Jencake, as during these events I was known on the internet as Zaio and ZaioJ. Oh, yes, also because I am now using Jencake and I plan on contributing to the world of TS3 CC under that name in the near future.

(Granted)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Site Helper
Original Poster
#52 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 3:59 PM
Hi there, mods

i am going to request a permanent name change, so without further ado, here's my funny story:

Smart Student

The college professor had just finished explaining an important research project to his class. He emphasized that this paper was an absolute requirement for passing his class, and that there would be only two acceptable excuses for being late.

Those were a medically certifiable illness or a death in the student's immediate family.

A 'smart' student in the back of the classroom waved his hand and spoke up. "But what about extreme sexual exhaustion, professor?"

As you would expect, the class exploded in laughter. When the students had finally settled down, the professor froze the young man with a glaring look.

"Well," he responded, "I guess you'll just have to learn to write with your other hand."

Could i please have my MTS2 username changed from x-x-Sadi-x-x to Areyan ?

i'd like to make it consistent with other changes i am making to my user account here.

Thank you.

(Apparently the first choice was taken. The name is different now, but it's not Areyan))

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Site Helper
Original Poster
#53 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 3:59 PM
Once upon a time, many years ago, a young woman called Sarah decided to try this game known as Sims 2. She soon discovered the joys of custom content and stumbled across great sites such as this one. She was fond of using the common derivative of Sadie as her username, but since that was taken she tacked on her birth year to seal the deal. After a period of getting to know the game, she decided to give something back to the community by uploading some simple mods and default replacements, which are still downloaded to this day.

Time passed, things happened. Personal things. Questions about her true identity, that had been buried for most of her life, began to rise to the surface. She disappeared from the Sims community in order to wrestle with these things and its consequences. She has spent much of last year coming to a life-changing decision, getting used to the idea and putting the necessary action into place to make this new goal a reality. Getting used to the idea that she is actually a he.

Since returning to the community, albeit now and then, *he* has realised with horror that maybe using his old name was a mistake, and is faced with the task of updating every instance of his old username across the main forums that he frequents. Especially since his profile is still racking up views, and Sadie doesn't look so good when the gender reads "male".

Since he - since *I* have been turning up here more and more lately, I now find myself in the position where I must request that my name gets changed to Sammy79 (since Sammy's taken :P), if you would be so kind :3

Oh, and I make no apologies for the lack of humour in the story - I could have made it amusing if I really wanted to, but the whole thing's been too exhausting for me to bother :P

(Granted...)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#54 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:05 PM
How Car Thieves Lost All Credibility As Serious Criminals

After a beautiful day biking at the beach, my father and sister wheeled back hot and thirsty to the car, looking forward to enjoying their picnic packed into a soft-shelled ice chest in the backseat. Much to their distress, picnic plans were aborted. Upon their return, broken glass was found everywhere - the rear window had been smashed in! My sister panicked, and dove into the passenger side searching frantically for her purse that she left on the floor. My father philosophically told her to calm down, that it was only stuff, while he look relieved at his expensive car radio, still in place. My sister did calm down, as soon as she saw her purse was still there on the floor where she left it. Puzzled by the seeming absence of theft, they went to examine the broken window. Perhaps it had been broken by accident, a stray baseball or some such thing? No such luck. The ice chest was gone.

Yes- someone had come by in mid afternoon, smashed in the rear window, and stolen their lunch.

--OK, i may have embellished the story a bit because I wasnt there, but its essentially true. i thought this story was hilarious, (although my dad didnt when he had to pay for a new window), so hopefully it will amuse others as well

name change request (no caps please): melle

(Name not changed, but I like the story)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#55 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:06 PM
A scientist invented a lie-finder machine and wanted to test it out. When his son came home from school, he asked: "Why did you come home late, my son?"
The son replied: "Uh... I went to borrow some books."
The machine detected the lie, grabbed a span and banged the son on the head.
"You see, lying needs a punishment," laughed the scientist with his success. "I never lied when I was young."
The machine immediately kicked him and he flew to the wall.
His wife, who had been cooking in the kitchen, heard noises, and saw her son covering his head in pain. She screamed: "Oh my! Why did you do that dear? He's YOUR son!"
The machine banged the wife with a baseball bat.

If you find this funny enough, I'd like my name changed to Blue Sky (space and caps). Thank you. This long name began to annoy me.

(Name not changed, but I think it's funny)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#56 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:07 PM
I need to request a name change.

I signed up for MTS and TSR when I first joined the Sims community, at that time, I was a bit of a newb and was unaware of the hostility that much of the community bears towards that site. I have been a resident creator at Sailfinsims and the owner of Free Sims Finds for the last year, and have discarded everything else related to TSR including, content I created for them, my subscriptions and everything in my downloads folder. Granted the recent site hackings I no longer want to keep the arelenriel username, in order to ensure the safety of my site and others that I am affiliated with. I want my account to be linked with my Deestar username that I use at all other sites in the community.

Story behind Deestar

When I was born my father was allowed to name me because I am the oldest child of my generation on either side of the family. He made the unfortunate choice to name me after two of his ex girlfriends which my mother and everyone else on her side of the family hated (for good reason- such tactlessness) so my grandfather started calling me his little Deestar. Even years after my grandfather died, the nickname has stuck, and pretty much everyone in my family calls me Deestar, or Dee. I find it really annoying at times because I often get "Twinkle twinkle little star" jokes but at least my first name is not Robin (if you look at my user profile for my IRL info you will understand when you read my last name-my mother always gets Robin Hood jokes)

Dear Powers-That-Be-That-Grant-Name-Changes,
Can I say something here? Or course I can, lol- I hope you let arelenriel change her username to Deestar. She's got a pretty good reason to want to change it.
Sincerely,
Someone Who Was There and Saw What Dee Saw (and believe me, it can't be unseen)

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#57 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:09 PM
Here goes:
--------------------------------------------------------

There once was a girl with a brand new PC,
And this game called 'The Sims 2,' you see.
She played for months in those old neighbourhoods,
Until it all got boring, as she knew it would.

Searching through Google she found with glee,
A site to help jazz up her Sims shopping spree!
Hastily she clicked, and saw the 'join now'
Then filled the form in and took a small bow.

The name she chose was very typical for her,
Through thick and thin it had been her chauffeur.
Now clicking the button to check availability,
Mod The Sims 2 says NO with certain hostiliy!

More and more names she typed and tried,
All of them taken, "Oh no!" she cried.
Desperately she thought up something insane,
"They won't have this one!" she thought in vain.

Not bothering to check if this one was taken,
MizzQue was created, and the girl was all shaken.
Swearing and cursing she punched at her screen,
Wondering if there was a way to fix the unseen.

Checking the MTS2 forum from bottom to top,
At a thread with an enigma she came to a stop.
She looked up member names of all she'd tested,
Not a single one of them was already requested!

So, something funny or amusing would be nice,
She hoped this poetic story would surely suffice.
Made up in a heartbeat with hopes not to decline,
A simple username change to: Session9

----------------------------------------------------

Everytime I tried to "Check Availability" of usernames, it told me they were taken!

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#58 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:11 PM
Hm, since its March, I think this story would be appropriate...maybe.

Long time ago in a suburbs far far away, my mother called my sister and I into the kitchen. She gave us 5 dollars and told us to go down to the store to procure some eggs. Me and my sister were both excited because this was the time of year when we could get Cadbury Creme Eggs, and thought how generous our mother was for letting us get some this day. As we walked down the street, I kept imagining the Cadbury Egg's sickly sweet creme center dripping down my mouth along with its melting chocolate shell. Once at the store, we bought around 6 of these heavenly treats and gleefully skipped home with our spoils. However, when we got back our mother came to see if we purchased the eggs she needed...she was dismayed to discover instead of a half-dozen real eggs, we bought a half-dozen chocolate ones. She then told us that she needed the eggs to bake fudge brownies for tonight after dinner, but said it was alright and that we would have brownies another time. Feeling incredibly guilty for such a mistake, we told our father the story, and he agreed to donate some money to the cause. Combined with our allowance, we marched right back to the store and bought the precious eggs that our mother desired. That night we had the most delicious brownies evar.

Now, this story has no real bearing on why I want to change my name, but it should suffice since I could not think of anything amusing for Figs, since it's actually a more personal story than really funny. Yes, Figs does sound amusing in it of itself because people think of "fig newtons" in which they shudder in disgust. But I think they're the best damn cookies around...anyways, if Figs was somehow taken in the last 24 hours, then Figgy would be the alternative. Thank you.

p.s. the post above me deserves the name change

(Granted. And this was post 250 in the old thread.)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#59 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:13 PM
Once upon a time just after my fifteenth birthday, when I felt like a big girl because I was no longer fourteen and everything that had my first name in it, the year and some special characters was cool, I discovered custom content for the Sims 2 and joined. Incapable of anything but flood-filled monstrosities or the arduous slider changing, I withdrew to lurking in the shadows, hoarding millions of things that I could never possibly use in game, overcome by the challenge of contributing to such a huge community.

Then, upon when joining a (then) smaller community, I began to talk and become active, eventually losing the ability to shut up ever, and spent many a year being a talkative little pest with too much time on their hands. One day, when the dreaded Procrastination Monster reared its ugly head while I should have been revising, this all changed. I had waged many a heavy war against this beast, overcoming many puzzles and bosses upon the way with cunning and conveniently available weapons - or was that when I saved Hyrule? I forget - and was weary of our ongoing battle, and on this fateful evening succumbed to its charms. I did the unthinkable: I opened bodyshop and photoshop and made something.

And to my surprise, it wasn't the most difficult thing ever for me to exert myself beyond the fill button and the hue sliders. It began with hair retextures, then moved on to clothing retextures by combining the textures of generous creators to make something new, before finally I could make my own. With delusions of grandeur, I believed I could take over the world with this new found power, and took a break from the Sims 2 to set sail to the continent to put my plans in action, however I was abducted by pirates and sold into slavery along the way. It was a sobering experience, and I was left more grounded in reality and with an understandable fear of boats when I finally escaped while my master was in a deep sleep. I won't go into how I managed it, but I will say that I felt unclean for many years afterwards.

Once more at home, I found I was again too tired to fight the fell demon that is Procrastination and undertook to learn some basic meshing. After failing and flailing, begging for help and finally getting it to work, it occurred to me that I would like to share what I have done, and to overcome the challenge that first led me on my journey and contribute here. There was one concern in the back of my mind; when I got things up to scratch to try to upload here, what if people accused me of plagiarism of the other accounts I uploaded at? I was certain no one would associate the accounts and accuse me of copying from myself, as ever since the incident with the kidnapping on my voyage I had been plagued with paranoia and slept with a gun under my pillow, accidentally leading to the deaths of three innocents, for which I was eventually acquitted.

So my request for a name change is this: since the name I go by on the Garden of Shadows, CaptainObvious, is taken, could an admin please change my name to Zecaptain, the name I use on Livejournal and Dreamwidth, so that it is easier for me to establish myself as the same person here?

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#60 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:15 PM
First off I'd like my name changed to TheCraft. My username now is offensive... but was never intended to be because I didn't know it was offensive until recently D:
P.S. I am not funny at all... so just bare with me when I try to be... >_> much funnier in real life.

There once was a one legged rooster named Herbert,
He really liked green eggs and sherbert,
he hipped and he hopped,
til he no longer could stop,
down to the market to get some.

"No chickens allowed" beckoned the lady,
"I'm a rooster, you see." he said very shady,
While hopping on his way into action,
He saw sherbert icecream for a fraction,
that made him happy all day.

"Now onto the eggs!" he shouted with glee,
And on the way, I might aswell pee,
So he hopped to the stall,
Then saw his friend Paul,
Then headed off to the eggs.

After the eggs he went to the line,
From what he saw was not divine,
He reached in his pocket,
All he found was a locket,
He left his wallet in his other pants.

*claps* Well maybe I will get some points for trying? The first time I think I wrote a poem with actually trying. D:
The last line in every stanza or w/e it's called isn't suppose to rhyme by the way.

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#61 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:17 PM
I would love to have my username changed to "HelloKiddie".

Why?
Because Cassandra Goth heard Bella Goth talking about how VJ Alvi said that my username was totally lame. I'm so not the kind of girl to let others get to me, because I'm so original and all the bands I listen to nobody else does and I have them all listed on my myspace "music" section (I have the 2nd longest). But this is VJ Alvi we are talking about! He's the type of guy who's peanut butter and jelly sandwich isn't all smushy by lunch time...no lie. I heard Laurel Grisby (She's a total fake "artistic" wannabe. She wore optical illusion skinny jeans like a year after I did but she got the credit) gossiping in gym that VJ once got a kiss from Tatiana Angelista, who I so thought was out of his league because she's not only 5+ years older than him but shes a ghost! Ugh..I take that back nobody is out of his league. Especially not this attention craving brat (she was starving herself for attention and died, hence shes a ghost). Anyways...like I was saying, I HAVE to change my username or I'll never be able to show my face again in Truelong again!

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#62 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:18 PM
My car has bogus tags and no insurance.
I get paid under the table.
The job includes an apt, so I don't pay rent/bills.
My cell phone is prepaid.
I deleted my myspace, and my facebook was under a fake name.
I was totally off the radar until I used my gov't name on MTS.

I didn't think they'd ever find me, but I'm requesting this from prison.
I get out just in time for Generations, and I don't plan on going straight.

So can I be " SimRivers " ?

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#63 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:30 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 23rd Jan 2013 at 5:06 PM.
A funny story? Hm ... let's see. Ah!

In ye olde soviet Russia days, a man stands under a big churchclock. Afer a few minutes, a man appears:
"Do you like that clock?"
"Yes"
"Wanna buy? Only 10.000 Dollars!"
"Alright, hold on."
He counts the money and gives it to the man, wich responded:
"Wait a minute ... I'll get a ladder"
He saw this man never again.
When he told that to his brother, he said, he would behave better. The brother stands under the clock and the same man appears:
"Do you like that clock?"
"Yes."
"Wanna buy? Only 10.000 Dollars!"
"Alright. Hold on."
He counts that money, gives it to the man and says:
"Well, here is the money but I think get the ladder by myself."

Oh god, when I heard this story, I lol'd so hard :D

(Name was taken)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#64 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:36 PM
Hi there. I wanna request my name from "Mike B. Jonathan" to "Munir bin Julaihi".

Last night, I went to my room just to check out if I missing something, and yet I do.

My PSP's gone!

I loved my PSP and I really loved my PSP so much and now, it's gone! Vanished, just like that! I try to search all over the room trying to find my PSP. I searched under my pillow, but it's not there. I try to search in my closet, but still it wasn't there. I try to search on my desk, on my shelf, in my cardboard box and almost EVERY CORNER OF THE ROOM but there's no luck finding it.

And I almost cry and somehow gone mad at the same time 'cause I couldn't find my PSP. I don't even know what to do if I couldn't find my PSP! I might end up being a crazy guy or maybe perhaps being naked in the middle of the street, or maybe worst.

Then I sat on a couch, trying to calm myself... But then again, my thought's filled with flying PSPs all around my head, and I just couldn't stop thinking about my PSP! I mean to me, PSP's my only friend. Well, MORE than friend. I talk with it, I sang with, I bath with it, I kissed with it, and I even sleep with it. Oh, it was so romantic~...

Then, when I was about to leave, I was looking at the mirror and suddenly, I saw a weird, small bag behind my waist. So I turn around and... it was there all along... in my bag!

And when I noticed that it was there all along, this is what I said in three-words...

"What. The. Hell..."

EDIT:- Name has been changed. Thanks, MTS2 staff! :D

(Granted after an initial "I want my name changed" post)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#65 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:42 PM
The following is an obviously fabricated story based on true events...

One day, Samuel, a grumpy city worker, came home from a hard day's work to find dirty footprints all over his house. They were the footprints of his oldest son. He shouted, "How dare you walk on this floor with your dirty feet? Do you not know that this floor takes time and effort to clean?! Go wash your feet, now!"

Samuel shouted so loud that all of the citizens of Wilderness, the town where he lived, overheard him. They gathered around his land, taking pride in the fact that someone was taking charge of cleanliness. They bowed in his presense, and he was later dubbed King of Clean Feet.

However, his wife, now Queen of Clean Feet, did not take pride on how harsh her husband was with their children's dirty feet. "I'm the one who cleans these floors," said the Queen, "and I don't care if they get a little dirty!" Samuel fumed and told his wife that if she did not honor clean feet, she would have to leave. Knowing she couldn't make it through life without the support of Samuel, she decided to stay.

That evening, the community of Wilderness all gathered on Samuel's land for a party to celebrate his becoming of King of Clean Feet. Everyone had drink after drink, and many laughs were shared. Even the Queen started to loosen up, though she was still a little bitter.

One guest, Samuel's nephew John, was the life of the party. The more he drank, the more entertaining he became. Samuel took advantage of this and insisted on pouring drink after drink for John. After four continious shots, Samuel decided to share a drink with John. He poured two shots, they bellowed "bottom's up!" and drank. This was the point of no return for John. Immediately upon swallowing, he bent over and projectile vomitted all over Samuel's open-toed shoes.

Samuel shrieked, roared, then cried. Unable to handle the sight or feeling of having his feet dirty, he ran into the woods. After one final roar, everything was quiet. His wife burst into hearty laughter. "There, now maybe a little dirt won't get his panties in so much of a bunch."

--------------------
With that being said, I'd like my name changed every-so-slightly to just Nightly (or NightlyEMP if Nightly gets taken - it was when I originally signed up), please, to differentiate with my current username that I'd like to keep for personal use.

(Apparently Nightly was taken... It's NightlyEMP)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#66 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:44 PM
There once was a young boy named ShinobiCorona!01, who lived with a group of ninjas and learned their skills. Everywhere he went, he would claim the superiority of ninjas against pirates, completely ignorant to the fact the ninjas used him as their coffee boy. ShinobiCorona!01 hated the smell of coffee and would vomit whenever he was near it, but still did as his ninja overlords wished.

Until one day, when his ninja friends were attacked by a group of pirates. ShinobiCorona!01 assumed that because ninjas were so cool, they would win, but he overlooked one thing: the pirates had the element of surprise... and guns. Unlike his friends, he wasn't dressed in neon orange, so he was able to steal an eyepatch and hat from a distracted pirate and escaped unharmed while all his ninja buddies were killed.

That day, ShinobiCorona!01 realized ninjas were lame, especially ones who dressed in neon orange. Ashamed, he threw away the word "shinobi", which was ninjaspeakfor "ninja" from his name, hoping to disassociate himself from those stupid bright orange losers hiding in the shadows. His shame left him feeling thirsty, so went to a bar to drink his sorrows away after realizing he had wasted his life with that sorry crowd.

After he had a good buzz going, some pirates arrived to celebrate their victory and sat around ShinobiCorona!01, assuming him for another of their pirates. When they realized he wasn't a member of their crew, they asked his name. Quickly thinking, he answered "Corona!01, ya scurvy dogs!".

They didn't believe him, so they pulled his hat and eyepatch off, quickly recognizing him as "that little ninja fanboy who vanished during the fight". Scared for his life, he ran out as fast as he could, but the door was locked so he wound up running into it with a loud "SPLAT". This made the pirates laugh so hard they decided not to kill him and let him join their crew, but his nose was swollen and bright pink from the accident so from then on he was known as The Dashing Wario, fastest buffoon ever to walk on two stubby legs.

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#67 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:44 PM
Once upon a Poe-ic ripoff, Tymaporer got a tipoff
That 'twas possible to change one's name by forum thread device.
Listening to the evening racket, eating chips out of the packet,
Tyma realized that zir username would simply not suffice,
And a change approved by mods to Kestin would be rather nice,
But no change doth lack its price.

It required something funny, a tall tale - one worth the money
Of the moderator staff who kept the simming site afloat.
"Surely this will be no trouble," Tyma thought, and on the double,
Ze approached the proper forum where zir name could be rewrote.
But attempts to spin a story all proved futile, for zir note
Was no good; nay, not a mote.

So ze put it off for later, until one day the creator
Came across the thread again and was inspired to retry.
"If I write myself a poem," Tyma said, "well, that'll show 'em!"
"They'll be sure to change my name; my writing skills they won't deny."
And this travesty of Edgar Allan is how ze'll apply
To be Kestin. ...Now goodbye.

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#68 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:50 PM
Now this is the story all about how
My name got picked so you'll know how
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the girl known as AdamMLov-er (I'm great at rhyming!)

So, I was young and dumb and I had a crush on some guy. I went to sign up here back in the "Mod the Sims 2" days. I sat down to think up a username. Silly me thought, "oh, why don't I proclaim myself an Adam M lover, because that's what I am!" That is how my username was born... this was 6+ years ago... needless to say, I don't care who I "loved" back then. I especially don't want my upcoming creations (a tattoo set that I am working on at this very moment) to be branded with the name my young self was so enamored with, but nowadays I couldn't care less about. Especially because he "broke my heart" (oh, puppy love).

Hmm... some anecdotal reasons why it should be changed... try signing onto your Mod the Sims account in front of your friends when your username is about a boy you like.... especially at a time where most of your friends are guys and you don't want them to know who you're crushing on. That has been the past 4+ years for me (even when I first made it I had to hide it, but I didn't care because I still liked him).

I'm not sure how funny that story was, but that is why I would like my name to be changed to Jessie Tea.

Also I don't like it when people think I'm a guy.

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#69 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:53 PM
I would like to have my name changed to Ibce.

For story:
I have no idea where the name came from, it is derived from ibceku, and from where that came i dont remember either.
However, in a game called transformice i play under this name and a friend of mine made an acronym of it:
I - I
B - Bang
C - Cute
E - Eggplants
Yeah, awkward humor ftw.

(Granted. And we are at post 303 here.)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#70 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:56 PM
Let me tell you the story of the username you see here

Once upon a time
In a place far far away
There lived a little girl
With allergies to hay

She went to NYC
And ate some yummy food
At mars 2112
It elated her mood

This number was her fave
She used it everywhere
For all her usernames
She signed up without care

Oh but one day, a hot hot day
She returned to NYC
To find the restaurant she once adored
Was in no way what it seem-d
Oh
Poor young girl
Careless girl
Hated the bad food
The number now insulted her with memories of ---- food

Oh mods mods mods
Mods mods mods
Please oh can't you see
How important this username
Cha-ange is to me
Oh mods mods mods
Mods moods mods
2112's a blow
Please just change my username
To sim-pa-ly Jaylo
*spirit fingers*

Sung to the tune of "jingle bells"

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#71 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:57 PM
one day a girl named grilledcheeze was doing homework, something she hasn't done in 3 years due to the fact aliens abducted her brain and decided to delete the idea of homework. So she went to check her youtube, bunny1rabbit, and then finally, after a few months of having the user, she fell in love with it. So she wrote on her homework bunny1rabbit in big, illegible letters. The next morning, she was knocked out of her breadbox and went to finish up the homework since she took 5 hours to write down 3 answers, because she wasn't used to homework, and another 30 minutes to check her youtube. and when she opened her folder, the piece that said bunny1rabbit was stolen! she looked desperately everywhere, especially the fridge because a stack of grilled cheese that is a year old is in the freezer, and it looked cool to her, since she is a science nerd. then she peeked out her window to see one of her rabbits from her rabbit farm was EATING it! That rabbit only eats stuff it likes, so that rabbit liked the username bunny1rabbit. so grilledcheeze decided to talk to the almighty admins but they stared at her like she was a physcopath. so she sat at her computer, all sad and stuff, wishing she had that username.

bunny1rabbit.

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#72 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:59 PM
Although finding this thread whilst trying to find out why I couldn't load an avatar, here is my crusade for a name change;

*Ahem*

One day, there was a Little Goth Girl. She thought she was so "super-cool" and "hip" and "with it". She wore nothing but black, an over-abundance of black make-up and hair dye, listened to 'evil' music and drew really weird pictures that would scare Marilyn Manson. Hanging out at her local graveyard, writing depressing poetry, because thats what she supposed goths did, a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagical fairy puffed into existance, with pink, sparkly stuff. She was very pretty and had some beautiful wings, but the Little Goth Girl ignored her.
"I have found you at last!" She said in a high pitched squeaky voice. "For I am the Fairy of Enlightenment, and I shall give you the Light of Maturity." She began to wave her magic wand, but the Little Goth Girl finally poked her head up, nose poking through a curtain of long, greasy hair.
"Not if I counter with my Evil Glare of Doom!" The Little Goth Girl leapt up giving her evils and cackling as the fairy screamed and disappeared in yet another puff of smoke. The Little Goth Girl, thinking she had won, laughed in sadistic pleasure and skipped off home.

Sitting at her desk, she shook off the last of the fairy dust and turned on the computer. Wishing to check for any goth-tackular updates on MTS2, she loaded up the homepage. Suddenly, it dawned on her. Her user name made her look just that little bit like a silly goth whose trying waaaay too hard. "The '666' is much too much." She sighed. "It should totally be LadyVampyreMiya or MiyaLadyVampyre. Preferably the former." Facepalming several times, the soon-to-be-not Little Goth Girl deleted all the weird forums she had added simply because they had a vampire or something on them, and then she bought some nice pretty clothes, and renewed her life as a Part-Time Goth/Anime Nerd.

Several years have passed since that fateful day, and as she had finally got a new computer that could handle at least half of the custom content she was downloading, she was fully prepared to get back into Simming. But alas, everytime she logged on, she wept a little, looking at that very silly name. A name of which couldn't properly portray her new-found almost-maturity, and so she silently prayed that the good people at Mod the Sims would show mercy to her plight, and change the one thing that she couldn't in her life...

Pretty please? ^^

I'll give you cake :3

... Somehow >.<

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#73 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 5:00 PM
Eh, okay. Here it goes.
So, many of you may guess: What the hell does Cornelisse means? Well, in fact it is my last name. And now don't go search me everywhere on the internet. >_>

Anyways, I came up with this name for various reasons. Mostly because it is very easy.
But now, I get stalked EVERYWHERE because I'm so goddamn famous on MTS. (hehehe) I get fanmail everyday and people even want to hang out with me.
I keep running away from everyone, I've moved for over a thousand times but those Sims-fans keep bugging me!
Every evening I cry myself to sleep, wishing I could be xNikki so I would be just a Nikki, like all the other ones in the world.
So sigh.. I'm done with this name.

I need some privacy!

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#74 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 5:08 PM
Once upon a time, there was a girl named Claire of the tender age of ten years who received The Sims 2 for Christmas. She, like many others, was terrible with the game at first. She also knew how to make nothing but ugly Sims with Maxis face templates. She thought they were good. They weren't. There were also terrible box houses, which also were not well made. Once she realized what a terrible Simmer she was, she gave up on the Sims. This lasted for four years, until she reached the age of fourteen.
Then, poking around on the Internet one day, she happened upon a website called Mod The Sims. She registered an account, stupidly using the same username that she invented at the age of six. And so her username, for convenience of memory, remained aypby169 through every site she registered to. ModTheSims was no exception. Since she never used the forums much, though, this was never a problem.
This was a terrible thing for her productivity, however. Alas, she became obsessed, downloading and downloading and still more downloading, until it reached a point that the Build Mode catalog took about ten minutes to load. And a year later, she is still here.
Now, however, she has begun dipping her toe in the creating pool. As a creator, she dislikes having to sign all her work as "aypby169." So she decided, however a stupid decision it may or may not be, that she might try to get her username changed.
"Hmm...," she thought, carefully reading over the rules for submitting a request, "A funny story..." The girl typed furiously, the letters on her keyboard slowly wearing off, until she was finished. And so the following abomination of most every children's story that she could remember was born.

~~~

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Little Red Riding Hood. She lived in a brick house with three little pigs. One day, she and the pigs decided to bring a basket of food to their friends, the three bears. While they were walking through the woods, a mean old Queen Witch stepped into their path. She cast a spell on the four housemates, and they found themselves in a very tall tower. The dumbest pig, the one who wanted to live in a house made out of straw, had a very long beard. Because they had no barber up in the tower, it grew even longer. The middle pig, the one who wanted to live in a house made out of wood, pricked his finger on a spindle and fell asleep. The smartest pig, the one who had built their current house, turned into a mermaid. Meanwhile, the three bears were walking through the forest as well. On their way, they met seven dwarfs who started tagging along. The bears wondered what was taking their friends, the Pigs and Red Riding Hood, so long, so they had went out to look for them. They left a trail of breadcrumbs behind them to remember how to get home. When they happened upon the tower, they saw Little Red Riding Hood looking out the window. Then they saw the three pigs' heads pop up, except for the Sleeping Pig. The bearded pig threw his beard down and all the bears climbed up it. Then, one bear shook the Sleeping Pig awake, another bear gave the Bearded Pig a trim, and the last bear played his magic seashell and changed the Merpig into a regular pig again. The dwarfs unlocked the tower and everyone left, following the breadcrumbs home. The end.

~~~

Now that the girl's story was finished, she remembered that she still needed to think of a name better than aypby169. She eventually decided on the name Clairebearzz, her childhood nickname and email address, and submitted her story to the fair administrators of the site. The end. (For now?)

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#75 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 5:09 PM
Zorgot walks into a bar... and says, "ouch!"

(Granted...)

Page 3 of 7