View Single Post in: What did you discover today while playing TS3?

Field Researcher
#1261 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chronicle
AWESOME. Can't wait until my new Sculptor/Painter/Inventor sim makes a Time Machine, then -- I've been getting headaches trying to find anyone cute enough for him to marry, since I don't want to switch families after only one generation! (And he's a loner, anyway... besides being easier than forcing him into a relationship with anyone, it'd be more amusing for him to suddenly be forced into caring for a child.)
Does the boy look like her, or is it a random appearance?

As for the weirdness, though... Hmm... Maybe she was actually talking to her past self and a former boyfriend? Admittedly, Rebecca would have to be an absolute ditz not to notice that she's talking to herself, but that's the only explanation I can come up with for that scenario. Lol.
(As for the father not appearing along with the son -- umm... Child out of wedlock, and they broke up shortly afterwards? Or they got married and then divorced? /shrug Beats me...)

Also: I discovered that watching a Clumsy/Unlucky Inventor try to invent something is hilarious. If he's not catching himself on fire or electrocuting himself, he's smashing his own thumb with the hammer.

Here is a pic of thier family tree. In the background, Rebecca is still in the time machine and the boy popped up in front of it and climbed into the bed in front of him. Lol he looks like a girl because of the hair though His name is Gregg (yes with 2 g's).

Gregg looks similar to Rebecca when she was a child and even inherited her clumsy and loner traits. Your right, she would have to be pretty stupid not to recognize herself. Eh I'm confused.

Lol our sims are similar. Mine is self-employed as an Inventor that does painting and sculpting on the side. She is clumsy, a loner, eccentric, artistic, and a savvy sculptor. I'm not sure if being clumsy had anything to do with it but on her way to inventing level 10 she caught fire twice and was singed once. Good thing other people were there to put her out.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.