View Single Post in: The Sims 2 || Miss World Contest (Final scores up!!)

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#387 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 3:56 AM
1: Alexandra Olsen by malfoya
Creativity 34/40 8.5 Average
Unique 34/40 8.5 Average
beauty 33/40 8.0 Average
adherence 39/40 10 Average
writing 34/40 8.5 Average
Total 174/200
Bonus round Round Favorite +10 -- Total 184
Comments
- Well done with the use of creativeness!!! I love the 50 inspired look!!! Great Job!!
- Lovely round Malfoya. If I’m honest you haven’t improved but there isn’t much to improve. I think your shots were a little simple this round however wonderful in there own unique way!
- I liked the idea behind your shoot, but I'm not too sure you actually really got your point across, especially with the 'dead on prom night' one.
- Nicely done, and your model's very easy to relate to. Love the creativity, nothing really to change.

3: Argariss Maugá by falloutchild
Creativity 32/40 8.0 Average
Unique 29/40 7.5 Average
beauty 33/40 8.0 Average
adherence 39/40 10 Average
writing 31/40 7.5 Average
Total 164/200
Bonus Round +10 Round Favorite
Total -174
Comments
- I love the way you write and explain things - There is such a pureness to her!!!! Great round. and Special tallent hehe chess (LOVE IT).
- A definite improvement this round I absolutely adore your pictures they really capture my imagination. There isn’t much I would say for you to improve on.
- I know that dress! I like your shoots, but there's not much about it that's unique that makes me go wow. There should be something that stands out about it, and it just doesn’t do that for me.
- I'd suggest spellchecking your writing. On another note, I thought that your model's poses in the first two shots were kind of awkward-looking.

4: Xi Mei Walker by vhanster
Creativity 33/40 8.0 Average
Unique 32/40 8.0 Average
beauty 33/40 8.0 Average
adherence 37/40 9.0 Average
writing 30/40 7.5 Average
Total 165/200
Bonus Round +10 Total --175
Comments
- I am so amazed how you have grown every round!! So worth waiting for this!! *love* ( you forgot to add how you felt in the photo's though EEEK!!! and what hand?)
- I loved your free shots but your Head shots were a disappointment. All in all though a good entry.
- There's nothing really unique about your entry. Nothing causes it to stand out from the rest. Try to put a theme on your photo shoots and sell that theme. Also, don't use a pose that causes hands to disappear into your dress.
- I loved your first free shot. The second one, however... I don't know, something wasn't popping. Nevertheless, it was still a nice shot.

6: Athena Liu Mei Hua by SIMS GOD
Creativity 35/40 8.5 Average
Unique 34/40 8.5 Average
beauty 37/40 9.0 Average
adherence 34/40 8.5 Average
writing 34/40 8.5 Average
Total 174/200
Bonus Round +10 points for round favorite -- 184
Comments
- You never dissapoint in your rounds. I was waiting in antisapation to see this!!! Amazing, love the sash also. But you also forgot to add photos!! She makes me giggle the way she says things hehe.
- Yet another fabulous entry however not my personal favourite out of your rounds but indeed wonderful.
- You didn't follow the rules about writing your experiences during the photo shoot. Your Sim is beautiful but she's not really standing out for me.
- Very good, loved your shots and poses! However, try to make yourself stand out from the rest of the background in your shots. Doesn't mean your
backgrounds have to be plain, though!

10: Kiko Castello by Layalynn
Creativity 35/40 8.5 Average
Unique 33/40 8.0 Average
beauty 29/40 7.5 Average
adherence 37/40 9.0 Average
writing 31/40 8.0 Average
Total 165/200
Bonus Round
Comments
- It may not be everyones 'cup of tea' lol but I really enjoyed this entry. Also you done a great job at creating things. I really admire you!!!
- Good entry however I’m not a big fan of piercing so I wasn’t very fond of the look however nicely done.
- I didn't really enjoy your photos at all. I didn't really get the glam from it, especially with the short wig. I've never heard of leopard spots on the hair. Your photos just didn't really… speak to me or stand out in any way.
- A very alternative type of model. Very unique and interesting! Nothing to change.

Thanks so much for both ep judges getting the results in, I dont know which one I chose lol just the first one lol Thanks guys.
And I owe one of the contestants a round bonus we shall just have to see who it is lol

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher