View Single Post in: Story Time Contest - Round 5 Scores, Final Scores and BONUS!

Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#365 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 2:44 PM
Default Round 4
Previously:

Han suffered from unspeakable loneliness after failing his task for “The Night Riders“. After that, the gang members seemed to keep their distance. Han started stalking the mayor’s daughter to be sure that the gang won’t hurt her. “The Riders” tried to kidnap the girl without Han’s help, but his sharp eye let him notice the danger before it was too late. Han saved the girl by kidnapping her before the gang was able to do it, he explained the need for protection and all dangers that will await her if she doesn’t do as he says.

Chapter 4: Decisions

Han was so tired that he couldn’t even think clearly. Almost a week without proper sleep was a real torture, every thought that flowed through his head seemed to shatter like a thin glass bubble. He was almost snoozing right at the table of a local cafeteria when something interesting caught his hearing.
- So, your Night Savior hasn’t shown up after that last time? – two girls chatted behind him.
- Shhh! Sia, I don’t want someone to hear us! – hushed another girl. Her voice was filled with concern as if that question was somehow painful to her. – And no, he hasn’t.
- Don’t worry, I’m sure he won’t miss the opportunity to see you in that slutty dress tomorrow. – said the girl named Sia. The careless and casual tone left Han a little confused.
- My dress is not slutty! – reprehended the second girl. – I‘ve seen a lot worse dresses for a graduation party!
The graduation party. The sudden wish to be there tomorrow stroke Han like a bolt of lightning.

Before Han was able to hear more, the cell phone rang. The lump of anxiety stuck in his throat when he saw who was that call from.
- Yes? – Han answered as quiet as he could.
- The boss has another job for you, be sure this time you won‘t fail. – as far as Han could tell, this didn‘t sound good. – The Hayden girl, tomorrow, 7PM, club „Royal Orchid“, free pass to guests. Be there and prepare a good disguise.
That was worse than the Armageddon. Both sides expected him to be there tomorrow. He wasn‘t sure which side he needed to choose.
After the two girls, Alex and her best friend Ambrosia left the cafeteria, Han still sat there with mental war going on within him. Saving the girl from the gang again was the right thing to do, but the consequences could be lethal. The first „Riders“ rule - never take an oath unless you're sure you would rather die than break it. If he breaks it again, they will be aware of that.

As another day slowly crawled in, the club „Royal Orchid“ was ready to receive it‘s guests. The happy chatter and convivial music created a special elation in the hall room. It was a special feast for Alex, which marked a long waited start for an independent life. The first day of never ending adventure, just as her rebellious nature would want. She didn‘t know yet, that the special guest would bring her an „adventure“ she will never forget.

A young tall man in his splendid tuxedo looked like a guest of honor. At least all the girls in the room thought so. All of them, except one. Alex seemed to didn‘t even noticed him, she expected to see an unattractive guy with a scar on his face. It was the only face she could picture.

It was a good feeling to be wanted, something that Han hasn‘t felt for years. It gave him hope that maybe some day he won‘t be lonely anymore. But the euphoria didn‘t lasted for long.
He saw Alex dancing with another guy, the beast woke up inside him and started scratching his guts with sharp claws. It was a new feeling, very strong and unpleasant. The wish to protect her from any danger must have gone too far, because now he wanted to protect her from that guy.

Han headed to the bar, the drink should have made the beast go away and forget about the new feeling. Another „Mojito“ and he almost forgot what he came for.
Then, of all sudden, the girl walked by to the back door. Before she sneaked though the door, her jumpy look scanned the hall room carefully as if she didn‘t want to be followed.
It was Han‘s chance. Either he wanted to save her or turn her in. He stood up to follow her, but on the way, his sight caught the guy she danced with. The inner beast growled loudly and Han‘s mind went black again.
- The target is at the back door. Take it now. – Han said to the hidden mic under the collar of his jacket.

„The Riders“ didn‘t hesitate, an empty and quiet street worked for them perfectly. Three dark shadows scrolled towards the girl.

The cool breeze licked her skin when a dark silhouette wafted nearby. The girls eyes flicked with panic when she saw that the man wasn‘t the one she expected.
Alex didn‘t even have time to scream.

The rusty metal walls and cold humidity didn‘t gave any coziness to the environment. Alex was locked in a basement God knows where. The victorious mood was on all of the mens faces, „The Emperors“ smile was wider than a kid‘s smile on Christmas.
- Let me go you filthy scums, my father will kill you for this! – shouted the girl. Her hands were tied behind her, there was no use trying to resist.
- Now now sweetie, behave yourself. – said „Emperor“ with his creepy voice. – You will make one little call for us and we make sure that the rest of your visit here is as short as possible.
He dialed the number and handed the phone to her.

- D-ddad? – Alex asked the man, she was shaking.
- Alex?! My dear, where are you? What do they want? – the man sounded like he already knew what happened.
- Dad, they got me! They want you to let go their man. An exchange tomorrow, 11AM at the local cemetery. – she repeated every word she was told.
- Oh pumpkin, I can‘t do that, he‘s a bad man like all of them. But don‘t worry, I sent the whole unit to search for you, I will save you from them, I promise.
- B-b-but dad!... – „The Emperor“ ended the call. His expression was terrifying. The girl’s eyes sparkled with tears.

- What should we do now boss? – asked one of the men.
- We rip that bitch apart and send her back to her father in pieces! – shouted another. The room filled with angry men shouting awful things.
- Leave her to me! – said the deep voice in the back. – I have unfinished business with her.
Han stood in the middle of the room with his helmet on again. „The Emperor“ thought for a moment and then said:
- Leave the bitch to him. After all, he served us well today, he deserves a reward for his loyalty. Now, everybody out! To my office, now! – commanded „The Emperor“. – Jus leave the helmet on, we don‘t want you to be recognizable. Enjoy your reward.
Everybody left the room with an unsatisfied murmur.

As the last man was gone, Han locked the heavy door lock. Nobody could hear anything outside these thick walls. The lights went out, the room sank into the soft light from an old chimney. So many things circled in his mind that moment. He was the criminal and she was his reward.
The beast inside him purred with satisfaction.

------------------------------------------------------------
Current Events: Graduation, Adventure, Ambrosia (Bonus)
Previous Events: Emperor of Evil, Murder, Chance Meeting, Dog Days, Tomb, Betrayal
Word Count: 1178 (MS Word)
CC Used: Allowed: Yes, Penalized: No

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims