View Single Post in: Miss World Competition 2011 - Final Scores!

Test Subject
#65 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 11:45 AM
Name: Jessica Walker

City and Country of Birth: Gympie, Australia

A Brief Description of your Heritage: Scottish and French

A Short Bio: I was born on January 11,1991. I have modeled for Dollie and other Australian magazines only until now have I been asked to go world wide. Becoming a model was never a big thing for me when I was a little girl. Since I was raised by my father because my mother died in childbirth. At the age of 13 I found out my mother was a model and a pageant winner so that's when I decided to become a model to follow in her foot steps.At the age of 15 I started to started to model in ads with the help of my father who often had to drive for hours to get me to places. Today I work on a farm for money to help with my courier.

What do you love about your country? It's a beautiful country with real laid back friendly people and i can promise you there's no country like Australia. Our nature is outstanding in itself from the blistering outback to the cold mountains in Tasmania it really is a remarkable place to be.

Question: Why do you believe you were chosen to represent your country in the Miss World competition, and what image of your heritage do you wish to present to the rest of the world? I am an outgoing and confident person i represent the attitude of this country I lie in. I believe i can put Australia back on the map to show people that this country is a great place to be.

Head Shot

Body Shot

Creative Shot