View Single Post in: Miss World Competition 2011 - Final Scores!

Test Subject
#103 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 1:52 AM
Default Round 2
Fashion

German attire is no longer composed of tracht, dirndl, or lederhosen. Most of Germany has transitioned into the world's modern view of fashion. The most fashion savvy people in Germany love to wear rather elegant yet casual clothing while leaving for work, strolling through the park, or other everyday things.

Hair & Makeup

The majority of people I see in Germany have that sort of straight and shoulder-length hair most other places do. Germans wear makeup very similar to the people in the US. Personally, I usually wear little or no makeup.

Early Germany

This is when the cliché Hansel-and-Gretel-like clothing came to be. Women's clothing was called the dirndl and consisted of a fitted bodice combined with an apron and a blouse. A women's life was described by three things, kinder, koch, and kirche. (children, cooking, and church)

The Germans often eat a lunch or dinner made up of bread, cheese, ham, sausages, and a salad.

What do you love about your country? What do you think is a large problem in your country?
I love how Germany has such a diverse culture. You can still feel the German essence, but you can also sense a touch of other cultures too. It saddens me how fast the economy is deteriorating. It’s worse that the poor have less opportunities, too, but it appears that they are beginning to overcome their problem and are doing well.

The researching isn't really bad. I finished researching around 15-25 minutes, but it might depend on the country your doing.