View Single Post in: Foundations for Families Contest - Final Results Are In!

Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#74 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 12:46 PM
Default Entry round 2 - The Barkworth Family
Mike and Meadow Barkworth both love the outdoors. They have a beautiful log cabin home at the ocean shore, that they can come back to after a long day of hiking and insect collecting. Meadow has decorated the house with a lot of home made items, and has restored a lot of furniture found from various second hand shops with Mike's help. While flowers do not grow well on sand, Meadow has still a lot of plants and flowers to take care from, and they are like babies to her.

The beauty of the nature, the relaxing feel of their home, and thousands of different bug species living on the shoreline make this house a dream home for Mike and Meadow.

Front:

Back:

The house is spacious for the two of them, and has enough room to entertain a few guests too, all though they would have to enjoy sleeping out in tents or so. But what is there to complain as the surroundings are pretty and the weather on the beach warm.

First floor:

Sitting area:

Kitchen and dining:

Second floor:

Big bedroom:

The outdoors provide lovely views any time of day, that Mike and Meadow can enjoy from their porch or pier terrace.

I suppose the round 2 foundation would have been more ideal for a big family, but meh, it called for this house on my case ^^

All other custom stuff by me except the paving on the pier terrace which is by Merrye Makers. Foundation has not been altered - just slammed on the shoreline. Playtested as usually.

Looking forward to see what kinda foundation you have for the next round xD