View Single Post in: Foundations for Families Contest - Final Results Are In!

Lab Assistant
#119 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 9:55 PM
Default Lipe2k's Round 2 Entry
Hello! I'd like to thank the judges for their time and useful feedback I was really happy with my score. So, now onto round 2! I've chosen the Lewis family.

Dear mom, it's already been a month since we moved into Pleasantview. I'm missing Bridgeport a lot, but life here is so much calmer, and the girls really loved their new school. People here are nice, but they keep talking about some lady who was kidnapped by aliens... Well, crazy people are always around us.

Here's our house!

This is the first floor plan. I don't know why I'm sending you this, maybe you'll find it interesting!

The second floor.

Here's our Lara, still wanting to be Sporty Spice in pink! Don't you think her new room is cute?

Now this is Leanne's room, with all her books. She didn't want her face to be in the picture, you know it doesn't matter how many times we tell her how gorgeous she is, she always thinks she's uglier than Mrs. Crumplebottom!

And finally, this is Lorrie's room! Can you believe she's already in a band here? And even though I've "forgotten" all her hideous band posters in Bridgeport, she has already bought new ones. Layton is already saving to install sound-proof walls in her bedroom...

And this is my new giant suite! Everything is in here now: bed, TV, office... We've also gotten a big bathroom, with two sinks and fancy stuff, like those in your magazines!

And this is us eating some grilled cheese (people are crazy about them in here!).

I'm having two new neighbors over for tea, Dina and Nina. They seem nice but I don't like the way they look at Layton!

I hope you will stop postponing your visit. Planes are not that scary!

Love,
Lucinda.