View Single Post in: Building Blocks: A Foundation Challenge

Scholar
#19 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 11:48 PM
I don't build often but when I do its usually for my legacy family or to suit an existing family in my stories. So for round one I found inspiration in a family I made up. Looking forward to future rounds and becoming a better builder!

Family Retreat, 3 BR 2 BTH. Pool, garden, and full nursery and toys.

Front:

Back:

Overview of Lower floor:

Overview of Upper floor:

City living was never in the plan for Brooke and Hunter, and their rustic cabin in the woods was all they ever wanted. But when kids came along the house became filled with toys and the patter of tiny feet on the wooden floor boards.

The kitchen is Hunter's baby. State of the art appliances, a beautiful wrap around counter and a rock back splash.

Their son Junior is a teen now, and he doesn't share his parents' love of the outdoors. He'd much rather move to Bridgeport as soon as he can and take up acting. Maybe becoming as famous the great Matthew Hamming!

Annie is the baby of the family, still just a baby but her room is filled with all the toys she'll ever want. Nothing but the best for mommy and daddy's little princess.

In terms of custom content I used:
- Salifindragon's Wood Wall Paneling
- CyberBob's CASTable Smoke Alarm (also available at the same link: CASTable Burglar Alarm)
- SIMul8rReviews' More Slots!: Base Game Bookshelves
- HugeLunatic's Natural Garden Edgers

Whatever you don't recognize in regards to furniture is most likely from the store.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress