View Single Post in: Building Blocks: A Foundation Challenge

Forum Resident
#75 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 7:30 AM
Everyone's entry's are looking fantastic! I'm up against stiff competition. But here I go anyway :D

After this long hiatus from building, I have something real nice for you all!
I just love a house in yellow so I chose bold and bright hue on wood siding. Combining an attractive brown mix brick, it adds a warm and earthy feeling to the scene. Tasteful landscaping brings together modern expectations and beautiful nature.
In the backyard, a pool will cool you off under under this record high heat. Floor-bound dolphins are a great sight, as if on an ocean dive. On cooler nights, sit back in on plushed wicker furniture and enjoy the blaze of a Behemoth fireplace.
On the inside your immediately greeted by a double high foyer, drenched in a cozy soil coloured paint. To your right you'll find the guest bathroom. To the left, the rest of the abode. Stepping into the Living Room the open layout, refreshingly painted a Leaf tone, holds enough room to stage a small party. Counter-side the accent wall, in a pond colour, is the Dining Room. The warm kitchen in muted cream is capable of handling all your culinary needs.
Moving upstairs, the hallway continues the Leaf tone paint. Either bedroom, in the aforementioned muted cream, contain sturdy wood furniture. This means it's able to hold up to anything. Anything

CC Credits to:
HugeLunatic - Windows
cmomoney - Decor
Armiel - Chimney
EA Store - Kitchen Counters

All other viewable CC is by me, including roof.

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom