View Single Post in: Story Time Contest: Hero Edition

Site Helper
#192 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 2:31 PM
I'm taking a worse point hit than either of you: My game still crashes every time I leave neighborhood view. I'm really glad I had decided to use my haunted house as one of my sets, since I had entered it into a building contest at CS3 and was therefore able to get my picture count up to 4! But miracles aren't happening, so here's my second round.

Summary: Kylara, an orphan, was locked in the library overnight. Her successful experiment with spell-casting attracted the attention of a ghostly wizard. Lord Alfric was skeptical at first, but once she proved her talent he mentioned that there were signs that someone was seeking the Crown of the Master, and asked her if she would like to be adopted. She agreed, and he adopted her in a blood ritual. Later, she was about to be rejected at the Wizards school.

Much to her uneasiness, Lord Alfric took over her body and did something that caused her to be accepted.

Previous plot points: Makeover
Current Plot point: Time Travel
Word Count: 1626
CC used: Allowed: Skin and ears.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook