View Single Post in: Story Time Contest: Hero Edition

Scholar
#199 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 4:38 AM
Default Chapter 2
Previously, on “One Day in Shang Simla”:
Sapphira Thorpe is searching for the truth about her mysterious past. Adopted at age of 6 with no family history and no recollection of her prior life, she travels to Shang Simla after graduation to find the answers for her questions. When she returns to Moripiko Island, she still has no clear answers, more questions and a pregnancy to deal with.

What we know: Sapphira’s biological parents once passed through Shang Simla and were known to the father of Ho Jun Kim, the man who fathered Sapphira’s children.

What you didn’t see: Sapphira has given birth to twin girls, Kaiya and Mika. They are currently living in a travel trailer in the industrial district of Moripiko Island, where Sapphira grew up. Sapphira works from home as an inventor.
--> This section is also known as "What happened in the interchapter". There's several smaller events that got cut out of the contest story - these are being posted over on my Thorpe Legacy blog. Check it out! Contest chapters are also being posted there as the rounds close.

CURRENT PLOT POINT: Heaven Help Us
PREVIOUS PLOT POINTS: Mysterious Past
WORD COUNT: 1413 words, 12 pictures
CC USED – ALLOWED: Yes

Yesterdays and Tomorrows, a story blog for my Sims 4 Prosperity Challenge.
The Woman of the Night, a story blog for my latest Sims 4 Random Legacy Challenge.