View Single Post in: Groundwork: A TS3 Foundation Challenge -- Final Scores Posted; Thanks for Playing!

Field Researcher
Old 29th Jul 2013 at 1:32 AM
Default Round 1 -- Suburban Pride
Here is my entry for Round 1, I like to call it "Suburban Pride"

Be the talk of your neighbourhood with this 2-story beauty. Suburban Pride features a spacious floor plan fit for a family of four if the kiddo's don't mind sharing a room! The floor plan is a pretty standard layout with the downstairs featuring a large living area, an eat in kitchen, a laundry/mudroom, a half bath, and a small study nook nestled under the stairs.

The second story features two bedrooms, a master and guest/child bedroom, each room having their own bathroom.

The flower beds in front and the small vegetable and herb garden in back are a real find for the gardening enthusiast. You can relax on a warm evening on the covered porch, or host a barbeque for the neighbours in the backyard on a sunny summer afternoon. The previous owners built a single car detached garage, that can be used to store your car, or as a shop if there's a handysim in the family.

All in all, this home is a real steal! Coming in at $55,680 fully furnished, and $31,270 with just plumbing and appliances.

Check out my simblr: Stumbling Through The Nevernever!