View Single Post in: Groundwork: A TS3 Foundation Challenge -- Final Scores Posted; Thanks for Playing!

Lab Assistant
Old 4th Aug 2013 at 8:03 PM
This is my first challenge entry so I apologize in advance for any mistakes that I could possibly make.

This is my idea - Fairytale Retreat

When I looked at the foundation I started to think of a small romantic house and a beautiful garden to surround it. I also thought of porches and balconies - the house should create a comfortable atmosphere for the sims to experience. The house is somewhat themed after The Sims 3 Supernatural.

First floor - a porch leads to the front door and right behind it there's a big room with a dining and a sitting area. This room is very pink-is, but I find pink to be a very interesting color that is also relaxing. There's a bookshelf and a phonograph, but no TV - I don't like TVs in living rooms. There is a small and cozy retro kitchen and also a very little guest bathroom. A spiral staircase leads to the...

Second floor - a corridor is forming an area for everyday living, with a TV and a desk. It also leads to the master bedroom that is painted in a relaxing green color. The other bedroom (children's bedroom) is painted in blue and it also has a door leading to a very tiny balcony that has an armchair on it (presumably for reading). Both bedrooms have adjacent bathrooms.

The garden has a pool, pond and a fountain, and also a lot of flowers, shrubs and trees. I really wanted to create a romantic garden that is calming to the mind and soul. That is why there are two benches for sims to relax on.

Attached files:
File Type: rar  Fairytale Retreat.rar (2.25 MB, 8 downloads)