View Single Post in: Groundwork: A TS3 Foundation Challenge -- Final Scores Posted; Thanks for Playing!

Lab Assistant
#334 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 9:02 AM
Talking French Blues
I hope this is in time for the deadline. If not, enjoy anyway.

I present the French Blues farmhouse. Newly renovated, the owners wanted an update to their 150-year old family home. It has 2 bedrooms, 1-1/2 bath, and an open concept main floor.

There is a pond for fishing or whatever strikes your fancy. It's said that this home was moved from the vineyards of France to it's present location, and rebuilt stone by stone 150 years ago by Robert Devilaire for his new bride, Honey Potts Devilaire.

Custom Content from the Sims 3 Store, MTS, VitaSims3 and some I'm not sure where they came from. The MTS creators that are 1) some of my favorites, and 2) incredibly talented and creative include:
Huge Lunatic for the Simple Shower and Tub
Purple Paws for the carpets
Alexpilgrim for the fractional walls
Lisen801 for the modular stair corners
Glachaille for the tufted brushed velvet pattern

I also want to thank VitaSims3 for the Tuscan Table and Chairs, and ung999 for "Dawn Forever 1 & 2" paintings.

The creators on this site are awesome and this home would not have been possible without their inspiring works. Thank you to QbuilderZ and the judges for considering my work.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Round 1-French Blues.rar (5.98 MB, 5 downloads)

God will never give you more than you can handle--my mother