View Single Post in: Sunset Valley Home Makeover Contest

Test Subject
#311 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 6:16 AM
Round 2, Cozy Craftsmen

For round 2 of the competition I chose to renovate the Cozy Craftsman for the Adams family. With a starting budget of $65,000 and an unfurnished lot value of $26,838, I was able to utilize a total $91,838. The final lot value for the Adams family is $91,612, ending $226 under budget. The house is goth themed with plenty of dark colors and patterns. The house also features 2 vampire alter beds. The first of which is on the first floor against the stairs in the newly created hallway, defined by the living, kitchen, and dining spaces. The second is in the upper hallway at the top of the stairs. Both look more decorative within their surroundings than practical to suggest that the Adams family might just be more into Gothic artifacts than being actual vampires. Hopefully either one of these can be considered as fulfilling the bonus rooms requirements.
I only used 1 cc item, being Flabaliki's Retaining Wall. I utilized the retaining wall to shroud the chimney as its light colored brick severely clashed with my much darker wall siding. No store content was used.