View Single Post in: Sunset Valley Home Makeover Contest

Theorist
#359 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 8:16 PM
Default Anderson-Miller Family - Round 3
Preface: First off, I know I'm missing my Round 2 entry, and that's because I had a misunderstanding with the time deadline and my game has been giving me some strange graphical issues which you will see in the photos below (I've tried everything, but the black ceilings wont go away nor will the invisible floor tiles...), plus there's some touchups that I need to do to the house, but I do have it done, I just haven't gotten around to taking the pictures, and at this point I've lost so many points because of the days passing by. Secondly, this house is 10k over budget, and because of that I struggled to add lots of decoration, but in the end when I reflected upon the house it looks good still as is, as most of the homes I saw that were modern were quite empty looking...Anyways without further ado the story of how Dirk, John and Kelly, made it to Condor Museum Lofts!

Dirk and John adopted Mykellee from Uganda, they decided to keep her name as is and call her Kelly for short, but with the new addition to the family and Dirk's rising fame, it was obvious to Dirk and John that they needed more space, and space that would certainly cater to both their needs (to entertain, and provide for their family) and especially Kelly's...With a budget of only 70,000 the only option was to pick up a fix-er-upper in downtown Sunset Valley, and make it their image. Staying true to their Modern affection, the exterior of the house features an industrial look with colored metal, brick, and cool/pale colors, also a very consistent team featured interior as well. The renovation of the home went smoothly until Dirk and John discovered a mold problem, sending their budget over 10,000...causing them to put focus on other areas of the house such as John's den, and Kelly's dream room. Overall the finished product ended up featuring extravagant features at minimal cost, such as the spacious Master Bathroom and allowed a design for the family to keep to entertain their guests. The Anderson-Miller family welcomes you to...Condor Museum Lofts. (sidenote: the story is rushed as I'm running on a time constraint).

Not the best of my abilities this round, I lost all focus, and I apologize.

P.S. Should I still post my Round 2?