View Single Post in: The Scumthorpe Files

Mad Poster
#7606 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
Incidentally, Turnip - the heir of my Edgarcy Prettacy - is obsessed with Donald Trump, because he's got such cool hair and gets to yell at people on TV.

Every time you type Turnip, I misread it as Trump.

Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
Oh my, he's gorgeous. He makes Tate and Abraxas look practially supermodel-esque.

What a thought.

Abraxas like 'I'm already supermodel-esque. '

Yeah for Big Chin Fetish Magazine.

Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
Granted, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if somebody made one purely for the purpose of having an alien repeatedly drop a meteor on him in the near future, but until then...

THIS MUST HAPPEN

Quote: Originally posted by DesereiPandemoni
I hate to gossip about real people, but I'm going to anyway cause I need to know: on the subject of a Trump based family did anyone notice the dawning look of horror on his sons face when he realized he'd be listening to Boring Speeches like that for the next four years? It was possibly the best, most genuine performance on the stage that night.

I didn't, but that's hilarious. I did hear about how the idiot tweeted a picture of his vote inside the booth and broke the fucking law in doing so however...

ANYWAY. I have an update. Strap yourselves in, it's another biggun. It's going to be in two posts again because someone can't stop herself from taking too many fucking pictures.

Also there's some fairly bad clipping in the second post. I was tempted to try and edit it out but I am no picture editor and would probably have only made it worse. So uh, ignore please.