View Single Post in: The Scumthorpe Files

Mad Poster
#8257 Old 23rd May 2017 at 1:47 AM
Hi.

So today, I've got more character intros! Now admittedly I'm not too sure how often these two are going to be used, so consider this more optional. But after Indigo announced the wedding plans, Madina nominated two people from Moonlight Falls to add to the planned trashy theme, so here they are :v

Evangeline and Evijan Craft

These are two people who have been in Nalini's past for a long time. Along with Madina's parents, Evangeline is someone Nalini has known since their shared ORTOS days, and Evijan is the eldest of four daughters. Evijan is the niece of Marcus, Nalini's ex, so they were only related through marriage, but Evijan and Nalini have a strong relationship all the same. And uh, Evijan is half dragon.
(How a human creepy neckbeard has a dragon for a brother is a long explanation for another time, so for now let's go with MAD SCIENCE)

Personality wise, these two are interesting. Evangeline is a self described bitch with a foul mouth to rival Nalini and Indigo, and a hot temper to match. She's rude, crude, over confident, and a promiscuous wild child who hasn't yet grown up despite hitting middle age. Hell, it's only recently that she's decided to give monogamy a proper try with her current boyfriend. Having said that, she's fiercely loyal to her loved ones, even to the relatives that exasperate the hell out of her. Looking at you here, Evijan.

Evijan takes after her mother in personality in a few ways as well, namely the language and the self confidence. However she's a much bigger wind up than Evangeline, and being annoying is one of her favourite hobbies. She has a very dirty and childish sense of humour, much like my own, except with less restrictions. As in, if she were friends with Indigo, she'd have no problem making gross sex jokes about Abraxas to poor Indigo's face. That kind of thing. Tact and shame are qualities lacking in the Craft family :v.

And of course, gotta include some FMLs too: