View Single Post in: Wanderlust

Mad Poster
#275 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 10:03 PM
Playalong - Joy Luck Club and Restaurant

Kindly ignore the working title. I forgot to rename it before I took the picture, and picture-taking has been a pain in the neck. Fraps stopped working, even after reinstalling it, and I haven't figured out how to take screenshots with the new program without it taking me out of the game. I finished the lot ages ago, but have been struggling with the pictures. Which is why there's a couple of pictures here with gridlines. If I were competing I'd have retaken them but for a playalong I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Playtested in the college hood I was playing anyway.

The finest in Takemizan dining is now presented in a form accessible and comprehensible to Simerican tourists. We even named it after a book you might reasonably have heard of but haven't read. No need to take off your shoes, bend your legs into unaccustomed positions, or learn how to handle chopsticks! After eating, go out back and experience the Zen Garden, or into the Club building to learn as much as you're willing to about Takemizan culture, with karaoke, mah-jong, and tea! The simplicity of the decor will soothe your frazzled nerves and make you feel that broadening your mind isn't as hard as all that.

Required Pics:

And show off pics:

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)