View Single Post in: Clean And Empty Neighborhood Templates

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 1:12 AM
Default The Sims 2 Open For Business
Install Instructions
Download and extract the files. If you're downloading the default replacement versions, Backup your existing files first, though. Make sure that you have moved the original templates somewhere other before you put mine.
Don't replace/merge any existing files!

Default Replacement Versions:
  • Cut and paste B001 to
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Open For Business\TSData\Res\NeighborhoodTemplate
  • Note: If you have The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, cut and paste it here instead.
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Best of Business\EP3\TSData\Res\NeighborhoodTemplate

Non-Default Replacement Versions:
  • Cut and paste BE01 to
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Open For Business\TSData\Res\NeighborhoodTemplate
  • Note: If you have The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, cut and paste it here instead.
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Best of Business\EP3\TSData\Res\NeighborhoodTemplate

BONUS: Main Hood Versions:
  • Cut and paste NBE1 to
    • Documents\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods
    • Documents\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Neighborhoods
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Empty BluewaterVillage Default B001.rar (8.73 MB, 10288 downloads)
File Type: rar  Empty BluwaterVillage Non-Default BE01.rar (8.73 MB, 899 downloads)
File Type: rar  Empty BluewaterVillage MainHood NBE1.rar (8.73 MB, 724 downloads)

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr