View Single Post in: Clean And Empty Neighborhood Templates

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
Old 21st Jul 2018 at 1:13 AM
Default The Sims 2 Seasons
Install Instructions
Download and extract the files. If you're downloading the default replacement versions, Backup your existing files first, though. Make sure that you have moved the original templates somewhere other before you put mine.
Don't replace/merge any existing files!

Default Replacement Versions:
  • Cut and paste G001 to
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Seasons\TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods
      OR to
    • Documents\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods
  • Note: If you have The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, cut and paste it here instead.
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Seasons\TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods
      OR to
    • Documents\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Neighborhoods

Non-Default Replacement Versions:
  • Cut and paste GE01 to
    • Documents\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods
  • Note: If you have The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, cut and paste it here instead.
    • Documents\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Neighborhoods

BONUS: Subhood Versions:
  • Cut and paste BGE1 to
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Open For Business\TSData\Res\NeighborhoodTemplate
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Best of Business\EP3\TSData\Res\NeighborhoodTemplate
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Empty RiverblossomHills Default G001.rar (13.06 MB, 4030 downloads)
File Type: rar  Empty RiverblossomHills Non-Default GE01.rar (13.06 MB, 820 downloads)
File Type: rar  Empty RiverblossomHills Subhood BGE1.rar (6.98 MB, 931 downloads)

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr