View Single Post in: Jones's Outfit of the Day Challenge

Scholar
#3 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 7:25 PM
Day 2: Prom

First Rikku's recreated Sims 2 outfit:
I liked the Sims 2 version, but this one, I don't know. It looked better in my head than on the screen. Rikku here looks like someone trying too hard to be the evil queen. Which would be Wolfie's role. Meh.

And the Sims 4 version of Wolfie's outfits:

"You are not going to leave the house like this, young man!" Mila Munch yelled at the middle son, Wolfgang.

No matter in how many words and different tones the youth explained that he was a Renegade and all gang members had agreed to not conform to the mainstream, Mila seemed deaf. Wolfie could just as well have talked to her in High Imperial, the aliens' ceremonial language.

"My firm is doing the catering, all my co-workers will be there and if they saw you like this I'd die from embarassment!"

"B... but you won't be there, will you, mom?"

Mila chuckled at her son's rising panic, then she shook her head. Respecting Wolfie's unspoken wish she had taken the day off. This was her son's evening and his alone. Besides, what was Facebook for? Pictures and videos were bound to pop up there even as the event was still in full swing.

While still argueing with Mila, Wolfie processed the info he had just recieved. His mother had taken the day off. She could have used that day anytime, to go places she liked with company she enjoyed. But instead she had sacrificed it for tonight and would probably read a book or tidy up the hobby shack. A precious vacation day wasted - for Wolfgang's benefit. Wasn't it only fair that he gave something back for this?

And so, accompanied by much grumbling, the boy changed into a more suitable attire and even allowed his hair to be cut.

He felt he looked like Malcolm Landgraab, but something told him that his friends would arrive similarly spruced up, regardless of what they had promised each other beforehand.