View Single Post in: The Scumthorpe Files

Scholar
#8145 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
And no paparazzi taking interesting pictures, especially of Tate having a private conversation in the restroom with a known crime family...

(Granted, pictures of the actual conversation would not be terribly damaging, but the simple fact that there was a conversation and Tate was not seriously damaged after it could be manipulated to cause trouble.)

Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Oh shit, I never even thought of that. That's actually funny as hell. Media reports about Tate being in the pockets of the Mafia. Gallos come out like "FUCK NO, WE CAN'T STAND TATE".

Hahahaha I love that. That's exactly what would happen.

I'm back, and this time it's with a present day update. I'm going to continue with these for a little while, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on what I should do about the past posts. I'll have to finish them up, but I also know I can't make them as an addition to present day posts while still updating once a week. I wish I could, but I can't do it. So what should I do about them? Post present and past updates in alternate weeks? Or alternate for longer periods? Any thoughts are welcome. Part of me views the past posts as a bit of a burden, but they were necessary since the quality of old posts just wasn't there. I still have a couple of plotlines to get through and they shouldn't be rushed for the sake of my impatience.

Eli, making his first appearance in this post, is BL00DIEDHELL's character.