Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 12:17 AM
Hey, i downloaded the tut and well i'm stuck at step one... XD i can't find Other>SIm Type. I have the newest version of SimPE is that why?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:30 PM
i just wann to say thanks for the tutorial. The pics work too.

simm lover here - my site - www.freewebs.com/simmerdayz plz vsit even though it isn't finnished.x.x
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:09 AM
Thank you very much for this tutorial!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 11:36 PM
Skills of a Major
Hi! I have a question....how can I choose the skills of a major?
Please answer me.
Bye!
Cindy
Test Subject
#30 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 4:08 PM
Is it possible to create a custom major and object but link it so that when your sim graduates it will appear out of thin air?
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 6:56 PM
Is there any way that you can actually intregrate it into the game? I'm guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm wondering if we can choose it from the phone or computer, instead of having to use that bannar thing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 10:24 AM
Not that i know of yet. I think it would mean having to do a lot with all sorts of hokey codes with other objects to allow it, which probably equals a pain in the butt.
=]

ON WEDNESDAYS, WE WEAR PINK
Test Subject
#33 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 4:43 PM
ok great guide so far but im having one problem when i do the get guid thing i get this error the remote name could not be resolved: 'sims.amberation.de'
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:31 PM
.rar file thingys
Quote: Originally posted by IgnorantBliss
draik12, why don't you just get a rar extractor? For example 7-Zip is completely free.

A website named www.media-convert.com has free file conversions with no downloads required really easy and free it does .rar files aswell as music and videos
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 7:53 AM
Default Object Workshop
Can you tell me what is the Object Workshop that I have to open?
Test Subject
#36 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 10:17 PM Last edited by Lizzy M : 31st Oct 2007 at 6:48 PM. Reason: Changing question
I have a problem. I finished the major and went into the game to test it. The major was on the list, but when I chose it the class information was the same as the major that I cloned, not the text I entered. I went back to SimPE but the text that I entered is there.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 9:59 PM
Hey all!
I finished my major and it works,but one thing, my icon. I made my icon and used the pink background, but when in game, the icon is the same DNA icon from the biology, and in SimPE when I hit replace, I just see half the DNA Pink, and behind it, is a fraction of my icon. How can I fix this?
Thanks

Sims 2 Modder.....In Training!
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 11:21 AM
hey um.... i got it all fine till the Data Schmata (c). what happened is that i clicked "text lists" and then "Class Titles". then i received an error message stating " Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and SimPE refuses to open do anything to do with the "Class Titles". help
Page 2 of 2