Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 227 (Who?), Viewed: 241528 times.
Page 10 of 10
Forum Resident
#226 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 1:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime
i downloaded the plug ins and put them in the milkshape download directory but the "Q-Mesh Sims 3 GEOM Importer" option isnt listed on the import menu at all... can someone please help me please?
and i already do have "Visual Studio 2008 Runtime" installed too

Sadly I can only think about 2 things.

- Are you using Milkshape 1.8.5 beta? Not Milkshape 1.8.4
- restart milkshape 3D and check if in the file>import you see Q-mesh sims 3 GEOM importer
- Restart your computer (if you haven't done that yet after installing the required programs). Sometimes that works.
Test Subject
#227 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 4:36 AM
When I click on the link to the Visual Studio 2008 Runtime, it takes me to the Microsoft Download Manager page. Is this because I already have it on my computer? (Not sure if this matters at all - I have a Windows 10 laptop.)
Forum Resident
#228 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyDuckyy
When I click on the link to the Visual Studio 2008 Runtime, it takes me to the Microsoft Download Manager page. Is this because I already have it on my computer? (Not sure if this matters at all - I have a Windows 10 laptop.)

Oh no, I guess the link just has to be fixed because this post was made in 2009 and Microsoft changed their site around the time they released windows 8 or 10.
This link should do it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dow...ls.aspx?id=7873
Page 10 of 10