Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Guidelines/Rubrics Changes - posted on 16th Jun 2017 at 6:09 PM
Replies: 954 (Who?), Viewed: 89057 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 39 of 39
dodgy builder
#951 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 4:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo
@volvenom
I'd love some 10x25 or 10x30 lots for that.

Yes, long and narrow that might work
Scholar
#952 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 9:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvenom
Yes I agree, I just think it should be some of it in like a curved lower part of the lowest roof as well ... or something. Just to tie it all together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvenom
I like that house. It's very tropical I think. As well as the dormers, you have a roof from the back pulled into the tower on it's side, and it's not looking right.I would have ditched the chimneys, they look out of place. Perhaps use some cc for those?
I'm also wondering about the chinese looking roof on the tower? I would have used the same style on the lower part of the house, it kind of looks like an accident like this.

That's an excellent idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo
Edit:
Started on tiny homes, all on 10x15 lots:

So far they're only shells and I think I'll do more and upload seperately or in a pack..

They're really cool! Any chance of seeing floorplans when they're done?
The smallest I've ever managed to build in 20x20, although that's largely because I can build a small house but then I need to give it a nice garden to compensate for what it lacks inside.
Screenshots
dodgy builder
#953 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 9:20 PM
Quote:
They're really cool! Any chance of seeing floorplans when they're done?
The smallest I've ever managed to build in 20x20, although that's largely because I can build a small house but then I need to give it a nice garden to compensate for what it lacks inside.

Yes that's just it. I can't just build anything that unappealing. I guess some people live like that, but that doesn't mean I have to build like it.
Field Researcher
#954 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 12:49 AM
I am sorry to interrupt you guys but I cant just stay quiet because OMG - this is such a beautiful house Fergus Mind! I love it

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Scholar
#955 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 4:24 AM
Johnny- love the tiny homes! There was a contest at the officials back in the day, for building on 10 X 10 lots- residential and commercial. I was amazed at what people were able to do. Of course, best not to have a homebody sims or a gardener living there.

Fergus- that house is glorious! After you posted the remake, I was getting @Crowkeeper vibes from the redo, and then Crow herself appears to confirm my feelings.

Need help building? Mentoring for Builders: Click Here

Looking for an amazing new Sci-Fi world? Visit SATURENORN

Page 39 of 39