1. Dance in the Dark (LOVE LOVE LOVE this song, and the concert mix she plays at the monster ball)
2. Telephone (LOVE beyonce and the music video)
3. So Happy I Could Die (great beat!!)
4. Alejandro (Music video scares me, but its an awesome song.)
5. Monster (good song, but I forget about it alot)
6. Teeth (I really don't mind it as much as many people do)
7. Bad Romance (not that its a bad song, its just over played, but I love all the Hitchcock references :D)
8. Speechless (eh. used to like it, getting old. but I can't WAIT for You & I)
"You know what they say, once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger'
1.BAD ROMANCE! It's my song. I love doing the little monster dance! lol!
2.Telephone! You can call all you want but there's no-one home and you're not gonna reach my telephone.♥
3.Alejandro! Love this songgg it's soo good...I love the music video too.
4.So Happy I Could Die! Love ittt...Stars in her eyes cuz we're havin a good time♥
5.Monster. I used to lovelovelove this song, but I got kinda bored of it, and it seems like a remake of Alejandro. (Alejandro Ale-Alejandro Ale-Alejandro vs. Monster! M-M-Monster! That boy is a monster! M-M-M-Monster-er-er-er-er)
6.Teeth. I like it, I prefer her more pop type music, like #1.
7.Speechless. I'm not in love with the whole rock theme. I thought she was a pop artist, not someone who goes and hangs with kiss.
8.Dance in the Dark. I don't like this song overall, but some parts are cool. I don't know I guess I don't find it special.