Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 11:17 PM
Sorry, I thought you meant the original ending in the book! Didn't realise you were talking about the film. The film ending which makes the most sense is the original one - where he blows them all up.

They are intelligent in the book, more so than the film. Spoilers about the book:
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 12:57 AM Last edited by pare321 : 10th Nov 2010 at 7:37 AM.
^ Exactly why I didn't like the movie. If it had been another zombie/vampire thing movie with mindless villains, then I just don't care how the ending goes- it's not a very ambitious movie and blowin' shit up rull good is good enough. But they had a better idea and ruined it. Sadface.

edit:

Okay. So I saw the second episode. The rock thing was pretty stupid, but the ladder thing wasn't that bad. Climbing doesn't take as much brainpower as picking up a tool and smashing at a window.

I laughed at the Shaun of the Dead distraction thing, despite the writers trying their damnest to make me go "d'awww, the human condition etc." The show's kinda hammy, and I like it a little less, but I'm still giving it a chance.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Forum Resident
#28 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 5:13 PM
I must say the show is growing on me, Rick has become someone I can sympathize with and I'm looking forward to all the next episodes.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 7:13 PM
I watched all three episodes Sunday. My opinion is kind of meh. I find the show entertaining, but it's like we've seen it all before. I'll probably stick with it (if I remember), though, because I do like post-apocalyptic stories. It's still new and I'm interesting to see where it will go.
I am glad he shot that poor half-a-skeleton zombie in the park; I felt really sorry for it.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
The other one
#30 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 7:33 PM
I finally got to watch this, Yay! We had it recorded but were saving it until me and my husband had the time to sit and watch it together (Wut? The couple that researches surviving the zombie apocalypse together stays together ). The other night we had a big Walking Dead marathon and it was ace! I'm a bit of a wus though, there was a lot of squee-ing and eye covering at my end of the sofa where I spent most of the night perched upright (for an unrestricted view of entries/exits of course) with my legs tucked in for extra safety. Had a nightmare that night about being trapped up in the den (without any makeshift weapons!!) too scared to come downstairs because I could hear zombies Can't wait for next week though

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
Anyone else as excited as I am to see AMC's new series The Walking Dead? It starts on Halloween. Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg46DWI_fCE

I really like AMC (Mad Men, Breaking Bad) so I think this show is going to be fantastic. Plus the zombies look SO creepily good! Get a load of that girl dragging herself across the grass with just a torso and ribs jutting out. Ick!!

The show is also based off of a comic which I started reading. Very good storyline and characters.

I love love the walking dead and have been building my story line for sims2 on it.But i cant find characters .. Did anyone make them or can someone make them and let me know please..
Page 2 of 2