Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 11:36 AM Last edited by majimak_chonsa : 11th Dec 2010 at 1:26 AM.
Default Alien/Rainbow World Challenge
Hi I was just thinking about this last night when I was playing with a blue alien sim I made. I dont know if there has been a challenge like this before, Im not going to go through all the threads lol.

So main rules, features and whatnot
-make a new sim, they will be known as race 1, with an odd skintone, like red, blue green, if there is a rainbow skintone out there that will awesome.

-move them into a home, lot whatever and start to seek out the opposite sex. (Males are preferred since they can impregnate many female sims all without the hassle of waiting for the pregnancy and need to move people/kids out.) Also its more challenging if cheats werent used to establish relationships-unleash the Casanova within (whats the female version of Casanova...lets just put in Aphrodite...)

-as their offspring get born (easily seen in the family tree) note the ones who have the same skintone has the father/mother you made. Limit is 10 kids!! or else it will never end lol.

-until those offspring become young adults, you can do whatever you like with your first sim (eg after the woohoos my sim finally got a job and started living 'normally', but not getting married or contacting his romantic interests-he is a player lol)

-when the offspring becoming young adults, make a new sim, race 2, if your race 1 started as male, race 2 must also be male, with a different odd skintone, so if you first had a crazy blue sim running around, make a green sim.

-place them in the world, you can kick out your first sim, they are no longer needed and the new sim can live there. Then make them have offspring with race 1 kids and see what happens with breeding

-the challenge ends when a race has no opposite offspring with former skintone, if that made any sense. So just say you got up to race 4 male, but all his offspring were males, race 5 male cant reproduce with them.

See how far you can get with your races. As for skintone, you can alternate with light and dark too, eg dark blue sim, light green, dark red, light blue, overtly blinding yellow (if it exists...)

also note
-cheats-as said earlier, no dragging relationship bars, it ruins the fun, I dont care about money cheats, your aliens can live in huge mansions or tiny show boxes for all it matters.
-you can not use the apples and water melons to make your desired boy/girl offspring
-twins/triplets are allowed (you can buy the lifetime happiness reward) but you cant have more than 10 kids per race.
-story progression is on and ageing is set to normal

I hope (someone) will play this, love to hear how it goes and if there are any loopholes or confusion in my rambles please just let me know.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 1:16 PM
I might have a go might also download a few tiny little hut homes, and make just a world map of random little hut multicoloured people hahahha

Yeah i'll see how it goes :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 3:01 AM
I just started two days ago. Have all 8 of my children born...2 sets of twins, 2 with my pink skintone...only 1 pink girl...so my little Larissa Bunch Pinkman will marry the next alien since he can only breed with her anyway.

Wait...I just reread. I can have TEN kids! I thought it was eight. yay
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 11:50 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 13th Jan 2012 at 5:26 PM.
Okay. I have 11 now and still just 2 colored pink and only one pink girl!

My new alien is Leaf Greene and he's gonna marry Larissa Pinkman and have millions of pink & green babies with her!

I also thought he was only supposed to breed with the colored daughters, but it seems he's supposed to breed with all daughters of Pink alien. Okie dokie
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 6:02 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 15th Jan 2012 at 4:55 AM.
Default Jesse Pinkman passes the torch
Jesse Pinkman is done having babies. He had too many anyway. But his kids are starting to reproduce.

Three of Jesse's daughters have had babies with the new alien on the block, Leaf Greene. 1st a green girl by Vickie Hatch, then a normal boy with Melanie Proust, and another green girl (Emerald Greene) with Larissa French Pinkman Greene. Emerald's mom, Larissa, is prego again and so is another of Jesse Pinkman's daughters. I get them just as they age out of high school.

4 Pinkman daughters down, 4 to go
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 8:52 PM
Default Leaf Greene has 6 kids
Jesse Pinkman is the founding alien (pink)

He had 13 children (2 pink, 1 pink girl)

Leaf Greene is the 2nd alien (green)

He has (so far) 6 children with one on the way
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 8:29 PM
Oh, I definitely want to try this. I was actually thinking of doing something sort of like this in a town anyway.

One question though: Are there any restrictions on moving in/ marrying the spouse of choice after all ten babies are popped? (Obviously, with the baby from that mom if your founder is male). Asking because I like playing the kids, and picking a mom with the correct color / sex kid means I could follow their offspring too - and eventually have a multi-colored household, too.

On a side note this makes me want to get the Futureshock living stuff from the store.. haha..
Space Pony
#8 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 5:29 AM
Can we have the new alien on the block move in with the old alien for a few days— a temporary house guest, and the old alien throws a little "Welcome to Earth" party where the new alien meets all the daughters?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enirei
Can we have the new alien on the block move in with the old alien for a few days— a temporary house guest, and the old alien throws a little "Welcome to Earth" party where the new alien meets all the daughters?

Oh dear. I nearly fell off my chair laughing so hard. My doggie gave me a very strange look..

Who thinks the new Lunar Lake would be a good one for this??
Space Pony
#10 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 3:15 PM Last edited by Enirei : 3rd Mar 2012 at 5:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Wyldhawke
Oh dear. I nearly fell off my chair laughing so hard. My doggie gave me a very strange look..

Who thinks the new Lunar Lake would be a good one for this??

I do. But I don't have nowhere near enough Sim Points to buy it.

Edit: Cmar has some metallic skintones that I think will work good for this (and give us variety). So far they appear to be working for my 1.29 patch.
Space Pony
#11 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 5:55 AM
There's an interstellar empire that dreams of combining the various races into one race. Unfortunately interspecies breeding between pure individuals are not possible. Though scientists have discovered that breeding between human hybrids are possible, and thus they set their sights on Sunset Valley.

Firil was sent down first. He took the last name Smith since the Human Research Institute told him it was a very common last name. He has the LTW of a golden tongue and golden fingers, so he sets out with a guitar in hand to woo the local ladies. Though first he harvests some local plants to start his own garden. The empire is not giving him a stipend.

Firil is lucky, like the men of the empire, he has an ability to hypnotize good friends into having sexual relations and thus avoids the mess of romantic relations. With three local women as his breeders, Firil produces 11 healthy offspring, having multiple twins. 7 children bear his skintone, two daughters and 5 sons. 3 daughters and his eldest son wear their mother's skin.

After his job as a breeder is done, he sets out to become Leader of the Free World completing it a day after he turns elder. Soon after that his eldest daughter Daphne ages to young adulthood and the next alien comes down.

Kaleph comes to Earth, taking the family name Jones. He ends up rooming with Firil for the first few days with Firil inviting his daughters over in hopes of continuing the program.

Kaleph locks onto Daphne, even though she's found a human mate she has Firil's skin and hair and seems ideal. It takes some time before Kaleph can woo her into bed, borrowing Firil's while he's out at the beach.

Firil comes back afterwards and feels anger at Kaleph for hypnotizing his daughter. Kaleph is not concern, she's just a human after all and meant to be bred with. Firil kicks Kaleph out and the green alien discovers it's not easy living on your own on Earth.

After having sexual relations with all 5 of Firil's daughters, Kaleph already has 4 children (1 son and 3 daughters) with more on the way. His eldest has his grandfather's skin, the second looks human with blond hair and the last two are still infants but have Kaleph's skin.

Kaleph is last seen holding his daughter by Daphne who bears Kaleph's skintone. Kaleph and Daphne's son is the gray toddler. Ethan Bunch lives with Daphne and just came back from work. Even though Daphne is married to a human named Maximus, Ethan can't help but get this eerie feeling that the kids aren't his.
Screenshots
Space Pony
#12 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 3:56 PM
The newest alien on the block is Chaun Harris. He and Kaleph got along fine, might've helped that Chaun never used Kaleph's bed to woo any of the daughters laid out for him. Chaun did not meet all of Kaleph's daughters, Kaleph only introduced him to the four that had alien skin and of those four only three of them have bore Chaun's children.

I got so into it I forgot to take a picture of Kaleph's family tree until after he died of old age, after coming out of work (he was a sports athlete). So his tree has two color rings, one for his skin color and another for Chaun's color which was showing up in the grand kids. A picture of Chaun playing the guitar is also included.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#13 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:33 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 10th Mar 2012 at 9:01 PM.
I'm having a go at this. So far Jakil Violette (purple skin) has impregnated two sims in Sunset Valley (Erin Kennedy and Zelda Mae). He also has a job in politics, and as he has quite a few female co-workers he'll hopefully be impregnating some of them soon! :-) I'm enjoying it so far!

**EDIT** His first two children have been born, both boys with normal skin. Jakil & Zelda's son is called Armand and Jakil & Erin's son is called Brendan. Iliana Langerak is now pregnant with his baby, as is Vita Alto - and Jakil's got the fertility treatment lifetime reward now, so I'm keeping my fingers crosses for multiples!

**EDIT AGAIN** Iliana Langerak has given birth to normal-skinned twins, Cameron and Danielle. No purple-skinned offspring yet, but at least he's had a daughter! :-) Vita Alto also gave birth to normal-skinned twins, Edward and Francine. Jakil's story-progression neighbour Anita Esquivel is now expecting his child(ren) - I'm hoping for twins again, or even triplets :-) And hopefully at least one with purple skin!

**EDIT AGAIN AGAIN** Anita has given birth to purple-skinned twins! Yay! One is a daughter, too. So welcome to the world Gareth and Hannah! :-D Now I'm trying to decide who Jakil's going to impregnate next - this could be the final pregnancy, so I'd like it to be a fairly iconic Sunset Valley sim. I'm thinking maybe Bella Bachelor, but she still has a few days to go before she becomes a YA..... Jakil's not even an adult yet and already has 8 children!

Jakil Violette's Offspring (8):

Five boys, three girls. Four boys and two girls are normal-skinned; the remaining one of each have purple skin.

Armand Pendragon (normal-skinned) (Zelda Mae nee Pendragon)
Brendan Rakis (normal-skinned) (Erin Rios nee Kennedy)
Cameron Langerak (normal-skinned) (Iliana Langerak)
Danielle Langerak (normal-skinned) (Iliana Langerak)
Edward Alto (normal-skinned) (Vita Alto)
Francine Alto (normal-skinned) (Vita Alto)
Gareth Esquivel (purple-skinned) (Anita Esquivel)
Hannah Esquivel (purple-skinned) (Anita Esquivel)
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:06 PM
Hey everyone,

This is my first post here in Mod the Sims. Just wanted to say this challenge looks really interesting and I'm going to give it a go after I'm done my current one. I have these skintones in my game:

http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...4&topic=24223.0

and they are really great! The point of them is so that for example a yellow sim and a blue sim can have a green baby. Anyways I just thought you guys mught be interested. Have fun!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 6:22 PM
Welcome humec! :-) I love those skins, but unfortunately I can't download them because my anti-virus is blocking the page :-( Will try again later, they look lovely and would be awesome for this challenge! :-)
Space Pony
#16 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by humec
Hey everyone,

This is my first post here in Mod the Sims. Just wanted to say this challenge looks really interesting and I'm going to give it a go after I'm done my current one. I have these skintones in my game:

and they are really great! The point of them is so that for example a yellow sim and a blue sim can have a green baby. Anyways I just thought you guys mught be interested. Have fun!

Will have to try those skins for my next alien.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by humec
Hey everyone,

i looked at em and are they default? or non-default, i have alot of different colors on my game already, and i really don't want them messed with cause i know they work.
Space Pony
#18 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zerhai
i looked at em and are they default? or non-default, i have alot of different colors on my game already, and i really don't want them messed with cause i know they work.

Non-default. Put one of the opals in my game and it added a new skin tone option.
Space Pony
#19 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 6:16 AM
On my fourth alien, Perun Miller. I forgot to take a picture of Chaun's family tree before he died, so oops. Here's his family tree with a screenshot of Perun after eating some pancakes. He must've not liked the pancakes...

I'm actually compiling a family tree of all of my first alien's, Firil Smith, descendents. There has been some crossbreeding between the lines already. One can be seen in Chaun's family tree is one of his grandsons has Firil's skin, which none of Kaleph's or Chaun's children had. That's Davin and he's a direct male descendant of one of Firil's sons by Madison VanWatson, great-grandson if I count right. But through his maternal side, he's the great great grandson of Firil from his daughter with Victoria Andrews.

So through strange coincidence, all four Alien skin tones appear in Chaun Harris' grandchildren. Okay, so three of the four I was trying to make appear within the next generations after none of Kaleph's daughters had the silver skin. The silver was just a pleasant surprise when I was mapping out the tree.

Currently the tree is just a text file with a symbol denoting whether or not the descendant has an Alien skintone and another if they're a child of one of the Alien immigrants. May upload it in the near future.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 4:03 AM
I think I am having way too much fun with this challenge :-)
Mad Poster
#21 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 6:03 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 9th Apr 2012 at 9:19 PM.
I decided to restart this, as I have updated Sunset Valley with the Showtime venues and wanted to be able to play it there. So far my alien, Alpha Veridium, has gotten two sims pregnant; his girlfriend Agnes Crumplebottom and her sister Cornelia Goth. The babies are due soon. In the meantime, Alpha has been making friends with Nancy Landgraab, and is hoping that she'll be the next sim to succumb to his charms :-) He will also be having at least one baby with Holly Alto, Kaylynn Langerak and Bella Bachelor, and maybe one other sim - but he hasn't met any of them yet!

Alpha Veridium has CmarNYC's veridium skintone, from here on Mod The Sims. I plan to use the other metallic skintones (cobalt, copper, bronze, silver, gold - in that order) for the next five aliens, and if I'm still going after that I shall have to have a bit of a rethink :-)

Alpha's family tree can be viewed on Family Echo - click here.

**EDIT** Cornelia has given birth to normal-skinned daughter Alice and is now pregnant again. Agnes has given birth to veridium-skinned daughter Basia (YAY!).

Current List Of Children:

- Alice (Cornelia Goth)
- Basia (Agnes Crumplebottom)
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 3:26 AM
I am doing a version of this challenge with 3 sisters from the planet Azteria, which is dying and the males have all but died out. They have landed in Hidden Springs to find men to mate with to ensure their genetics live on.

Mad Poster
#23 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 9:07 PM
Yet another restart for me - I have a world all set up and ready to go. I'll be starting with Alpha Veridium again, because I like him :-)
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th May 2012 at 2:47 PM
Starting my third race now, and he's purple! Had 2 blue girls at first, and then 4 green girls. Having lots of fun with this challenge so far. Will post pics next time, and thanks for this challenge!! (:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 5:40 AM
I'll try this out, seems interesting..