Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 180 (Who?), Viewed: 106083 times.
Page 8 of 8
Top Secret Researcher
#176 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 9:32 PM Last edited by BL00DIEDHELL : 6th Apr 2014 at 10:55 PM.
So I started this challenge again, and less than a week in, two of the patrons pissed themselves all over the floor.

e: god fucking damn it now a client died and it's still not been a week jesus christ

ee: NO SAPPHIRE DON'T TRY AND FUCK THE GRIM REAPER JESUS FUCKING ARSEMONKEYS

You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!
The Rise and Demise of the de Venetias: a random legacy
Test Subject
#177 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 3:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
So I started this challenge again, and less than a week in, two of the patrons pissed themselves all over the floor.

e: god fucking damn it now a client died and it's still not been a week jesus christ

ee: NO SAPPHIRE DON'T TRY AND FUCK THE GRIM REAPER JESUS FUCKING ARSEMONKEYS

Random guy died on my lot once. My main "employee" went after Grim, but sadly he poofed before they could do the deed. D:
Top Secret Researcher
#178 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 9:44 AM
Yeah, same here. Grim and girl went to a bed that was already taken, and he despawned, presumably with blue balls.

Few days later the ghost of Ayden Van Gould popped out to haunt my brothel so I did the natural thing and got him laid.

You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!
The Rise and Demise of the de Venetias: a random legacy
Test Subject
#179 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 1:05 AM
Hah! He's currently one of my clients! What a small world...
Test Subject
#180 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 3:46 AM
I chose a 2 bedroom house in Starlight Shore and expanded on it and made it look as trashy as possible. I currently have 2 female prostitutes, a male prostitute, a baby, and a male pimp. Is it ok if I have a male pimp and a male prostitute.
Test Subject
#181 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 4:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinchillaJesus
I chose a 2 bedroom house in Starlight Shore and expanded on it and made it look as trashy as possible. I currently have 2 female prostitutes, a male prostitute, a baby, and a male pimp. Is it ok if I have a male pimp and a male prostitute.

I'm sure that's fine. The only reason there was a no male rule is because they can't have their own kids without getting married/moving in. As long as no one has real jobs, I don't see the issue. :P
Page 8 of 8

Section jump