17th Feb 2012 at 4:31 AM
Last edited by nikkiforest99 : 18th Feb 2012 at 3:26 AM.
The Ambrosia Challenge!
Ok, so this is kind of a small challenge, but it's still hard. Please enjoy.
Story: Generations ago, one of your ancestors was murdered by her husband. Her grave still lies on your family's legacy lot, and her ghost still roams the grounds. She remains restless in death, wishing for a second chance at life, which only your family can give her. She wishes to die a natural death, and live out the days that were stolen from her. The only way to revive her is with ambrosia, a mythical dish that is said to raise the dead. It must be prepared by a living person with the resources and skills to find the necessary ingredients: the recipe itself, and the life fruit and death fish used to make it. Can you do it? Steps:
1. Make a legacy family of your choice.
2. Kill off a relative (in my case, the mother) using EA methods, or the Force Kill in Twallan's MasterController.
3. The grave will then be added to the mausoleum if you used Force Kill. Retrieve it and put it somewhere on the lot.
4. Have a family member reach level 10 in gardening, cooking, and fishing. Procure the necessary ingredients, and make the dish.
5. Set it out for the ghost. Ghosts seem to be very attracted to the ambrosia, so this may not take long. As you can only make a single portion at a time, do not let any other Sims eat it.
6. After the ghost has eaten the ambrosia, they should turn back into a normal Sim and be a part of the household. To complete the challenge, the Sim should die a natural death of old age. If they don't, you have to start the process over again. Rules:
1. No mods or cheating of any kind is allowed to procure the ingredients, increase the skills, or make the ghost eat ambrosia. This includes MasterController (to set the skills) buydebug (to buy spawners and life fruit plants) and testingcheatsenabled (to make the ghost selectable and direct it to eat ambrosia). You can use any other cheats or mods that you prefer, as long as they don't interfere with the above processes.
2. No resurrection of any other family members other than your specified ghost is allowed. Once anyone else is dead, they're dead forever. If they had high skills in cooking, fishing, or gardening...that sucks.
3. No eating of ambrosia, life fruit, or possession of a death flower is allowed. Your sims must complete the challenge during their natural lifespan.
4. Lifespan must be on normal.
5. The ghost you are resurrecting cannot be playable through the Oh My Ghost opportunity or any other mods or cheats.
6. Only family members that live in the house of the ghost sim are eligible for this challenge.